Ratings for Dr. Jacob D. Ornelas

I loved his staff and my experience my only regret is not having him by my on with my first child I definitely plan on Keeping him as my on fir many years hes an amazing doctor

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

Super happy with Dr.Ornelas. I highly recommend him, especially for those who require attention. He takes the time to listen to you without feeling rushed or bothered. He definitely allows you to voice your opinions an concerns. Best Dr I have met in a long time.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

I just met with him today, and my first impression was AMAZING! He's very personable, very straight forward, and very relaxing all at the same time. I have full confidence that me and my babies will be well taken care of with him. I would recommend him and his staff to anyone!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2014

One of the best Doctors I have ever seen, kind and patient and he was a great listener. He did my hysterectomy and everything turned out great.I will continue to see him and send my family and friends to him.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

Dr. Ornelas is very personable and considerate. He and his staff were very punctual and easy to work with. I have and will continue to recommend him to others!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2013

Dr. Ornelas has very good bedside manner. He listens well, and is very straight forward. I'd recommend my friends and family.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013

Dr. Ornelas made me feel comfortable & his entire staff was very kind! He is my all-time favorite doctor & I recommend him completely! He's awesome!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2013

Dr. Jacob D. Ornelas's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 2008)

Coventry Healthcare