Dr. Allison M. Phelps

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Allison M. Phelps

For non operative options considered, I choose Dr. Phelps. She really did a great act with my arm after the injury. I am very grateful for her work with me.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Very high quality care. I expected the best and I was not disappointed!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Top quality care. Great personality and good at conveying information apropriately. I was afraid my wife's ankle was going to require surgery, but Dr. Phelps was able to lay out our treatment options without really pushing us one way or another.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Hurt my knee biking --> saw Dr. Phelps --> All better again!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

I felt comfortable seeing Dr. Phelps because she is not operative. I think she did a good job of looking at my elbow tendon pain from a holistic approach instead of jumping right to "let's cut you open and fix it." Good doctor.

Submitted June 30, 2017

I absolutely love Dr. Phelps! I knew her husband from Seven Hills so when I was afraid I tore something in my knee, I saw Dr. Phelps. She ordered an MRI, diagnosed me, and I was able to be treated without surgery. Thank you so much for everything, Dr. Phelps!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

It is so nice to be able to see a fantastic doctor who really understand what young female athletes go through. My daughter hurt her knee during a lacrosse game, and Dr. Phelps was able to diagnose and treat her the following day. I was impressed at the level of care displayed by Dr. Phelps and her team, as well as how fast they were at being able to help my daughter. Thank you to the entire staff at Beacon!!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

Very professional and down to earth. Her bedside manner is great and her knowledge of treating sports injuries in young women is unparalleled!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Dr. Phelps is a no nonsense doc and I really appreciate that. I have a snippy 14-year old daughter and Dr. Phelps handled her really well, especially considering how emotional my daughter was since she thought she may have to give up gymnastics.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Really kind and helpful I thought she was very genuine and compassionate.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017