Ratings for Dr. Daniel B. Mcginley

Dr. McGinley is very attentive and thorough. He is very sincere and shows genuine care. My wife and I both see him and highly recommend him as a family doctor.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

I am new to the area and I was looking for a great doctor. Unfortunately, I had a really bad experience with Dr. McGinley. I had been suffering from severe bloating to the point where it was getting very difficult to maintain my normal routine. He ran a ton of unneccessary tests that cost me a ton of money and then ultimately told me that I was just overweight and I needed to watch my diet. I am a very healthy eater and I work out religiously so what was happening wasn't normal. He didn't want to take the time to figure out what was wrong though. I have since been to another doctor and I had to have a surgery to remove a growth and that was the cause of the weight gain. If I hadn't looked for help elsewhere and just listened to Dr. McGinley, it would have been a terrible situation. I was most disappointed in the fact that he didn't seem to care. My new primary care dr. figured it out right away and I am so thankful for that. Please do not waste your time with Dr. McGinley.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014