Ratings for Dr. Samara D. Lazernick

Saw Dr Lazernick for my yearly exam, everything pretty normal, just time for my yearly. She prescribed medication I didn't need, my personal opinion is I'm guessing there was some financial incentive for how many women she can push the IUD on. I can't even have babies yet was put on this birth control that according to her had zero side effects other than makes your periods go away. After six weeks of horrible side effects she didn't want to remove it when I made an appointment to do so. Was completely dishonest about the medication and the side effects and was extremely snotty when I no longer wanted to follow her "recommendations". Then "accidentally" sent a biopsy when I didn't need one. This office is dangerously incompetent and I will never see a doctor who wants to prescribe unnecessary medications. Front office staff is great, wait time was adequate the two times I was there. Medical staff including the nurse was snotty. Doctor is great as long as you let her do whatever she wants, question it or say it isn't for me and she is very indignant.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2018

Dr. Lazernick is very knowledgeable, thorough, attentive and well-informed. She listens and discusses options. I had a high-risk pregnancy, and she took great care in my monitoring and treatment. After delivery, she discussed my recovery and options for the future. She has a great bed-side manner and effectively addressed and resolved my issues. I have never been more pleased than I am with Dr. Lazernick and Wellsprings Women's Care.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

Dr Lazernick is an AMAZING doctor! She is very knowledgeable and extremely helpful. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a Dr. In Tooele County. The office staff is also very friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2014

I recommend Dr Lazernick to any of my friends. She is very professional and thorough. She took very good care of me and baby during my delivery. She is also very nice and easy to talk to. She answers all of my questions and has always been very helpful.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2013

If you have a true legitimate problem. DO NOT GO TO THIS HALF-ASS Dr!!!! She will not help you and she will give you the runaround like no other. Then she will refer you to another Dr because she does not want to do the paperwork required. I've NEVER been to a Dr that seems to caring in the beginning and utterly blows you off after the first apt.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2013

Samara is the best! She is very easy to talk to and is a great Doctor.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2013

Dr. Samara D. Lazernick's Credentials

• Eastern Virginia Medical School (Grad. 2008)