Ratings for Dr. Lindsy J. Forbess

Saw Dr. Forbess around 20 times and she was passive about my treatment and she misdiagnosed me. She didn't appear confident in her decisions and frequently consulted her mother on medical decisions, which left me questioning her competence and confidence. Too many other great rheumatologists to continue working with her. Suggest you look elsewhere.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

I have come to this office a few times. The staff is generally very friendly towards patients, however the wait time in incredible. Every office visit here is over 2hrs. On a recent visit I witnessed this physician interacting with her staff and I was appalled. I couldn't believe how rude and condescending a physician could act in front of patients towards their own staff. I don't handle confrontation well and after this last visit I will NOT be returning. There are plenty of other Rheumatologists at Cedars.

Submitted September 9, 2014

Generally I am pretty scared of doctors and it usually takes a long time before I trust them. Dr. Forbess is thorough, calm, exceptionally bright and gives an AMAZING Synvisc injection. Stellar bed side manner, explains procedures as she is doing them and explains why that avenue may be a better one. I am super impressed by her and I am one of those nightmarish high maintenance types and I really appreciate her immensely. I also trust her 100% too which is a rarity for me!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

Dr. Forbess is incredibly knowledgeable and thorough. I have had progressive Lupus my entire adult live. My regular rheumatologist retired a few ago. I have been dealing with chronic chest pain for three years that does not appear on x-rays or standard test. After seeing numerous doctors (including two rheumatologists) Dr. Forbess diagnosed my condition as Costocondritis within 5 minutes! She also treated a long term problem with my right hand (not arthritis) on the spot. I am currently under her care in a clinical study for Lupus with the Wallace Rheumatic Studies Center in Los Angeles and I am so grateful!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2012

Dr. Lindsy J. Forbess's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 2006)