Ratings for Dr. Violina Frenkel

I have been under Dr fenkel's care for about 2 plus years . I can honestly say that I have improved more than ever before with previous physicians .the attention make my sessions so gratified, see is just a great doctor who genuinely cares.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2018

Dr Frenkel is a wonderful doctor who I have known for many years. She is very knowledgeable and helpful and always makes herself available. She is also knowledgeable with nutrition and helped me to get my son on track to eating better.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

Dr Frenkel is an amazing doctor! The first appointment I ever had with her I was petrified to go into the building because it was a hospital, she talked me through it and told me exactly how to get to her office! She got my anxiety under control within a few months and during that time whenever i emailed her with a concern she emailed me right back or called me! What i love best about her is that she is very knowledgeable with nutrition and vitamins, you can also purchase vitamins in her office! I have never found a psychiatrist like this before! Its amazing having a doctor who doesn't push medication and truly cares about your health and well being!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2018

Dr. Frenkel is a knowledgeable and caring person. I received an excellent advice and great care overall.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2018

Excellent and caring. She wants what is best for you and takes an integrative approach to helping you feel better. Most doctors will just give you medicine and send you away instead of learning about you with the most modern methods and testing.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

Dr. Frenkel is an excellent psychiatrist and has helped me with a number of issues over the years. Unlike other psychiatrists, she will tell you the truth and push her patients to confront their issues and actually take the necessary steps to solve the problems in their lives. It appears that the negative reviews on this page are written by people who simply want a therapist to validate their self-destructive behavior and are not ready to put the work in for real change and growth. If you are looking for someone who will agree with everything you say and tell you what you want to hear, then maybe Dr. Frenkel is not the therapist for you. However, if you are prepared to take accountability and fix your life, then I highly recommend Dr. Frenkel.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

She will only prescribe medications and does not do any kind of therapy with you. She basically asks you for your symptoms and then writes you a script. She will then send you to a psycotherapist for therapy due to what she claims are time constraints. I was not expecting to go to another doctor for "therapy". I agree with the others- she will have you then come back and charge you an additional fee for the office visit which lasts a total of five minutes. Stay away.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

I would not reccomend this doctor!!! She only meets with you for about ten mins if you're lucky. She over books herself. Every appointment I've had I've waited no less than 35 minutes to been seen. Upon my first visit she switched my medications even though they were working fine for me. The new meds she prescribed cost me over $600 a month. She also tends to get sassy when you try and ask questions about medications or questions in general. I'm currently seeing an out of network doctor who is amazing! I suggest you stay away from this office!!!!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

She charges $200 for an office visit. She basically just asks how your are doing and writes you a script. She doesn't talk to you because I was told she doesnt have time and sends you elsewhere.. I timed my last visit and it was 9 minutes and I was charged $200.

Submitted May 2, 2017

She sent away a patient with anxiety issues vc she was 15 minutes late and caused even more damage. Stay away.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015