Ratings for Dr. Violina Frenkel

She will only prescribe medications and does not do any kind of therapy with you. She basically asks you for your symptoms and then writes you a script. She will then send you to a psycotherapist for therapy due to what she claims are time constraints. I was not expecting to go to another doctor for "therapy". I agree with the others- she will have you then come back and charge you an additional fee for the office visit which lasts a total of five minutes. Stay away.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Paid over 50,000 by Takeda pharmaceuticals yearly as a 'brand influencer' and prescribes anti-depressants that are $350 per month, from Takeda pharmaceuticals. Charges you a fee for her Square credit card reader. Really amateur hour, makes her money by pushing Trintellix.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

I would not reccomend this doctor!!! She only meets with you for about ten mins if you're lucky. She over books herself. Every appointment I've had I've waited no less than 35 minutes to been seen. Upon my first visit she switched my medications even though they were working fine for me. The new meds she prescribed cost me over $600 a month. She also tends to get sassy when you try and ask questions about medications or questions in general. I'm currently seeing an out of network doctor who is amazing! I suggest you stay away from this office!!!!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

She charges $200 for an office visit. She basically just asks how your are doing and writes you a script. She doesn't talk to you because I was told she doesnt have time and sends you elsewhere.. I timed my last visit and it was 9 minutes and I was charged $200.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

She sent away a patient with anxiety issues vc she was 15 minutes late and caused even more damage. Stay away.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015