Ratings for Dr. Nazir H. Ahmad

Dr Ahmad - the best in Triangle. Highly recommend him to people of all ages. He pulled both my wisdom teeth and three years later chose him to have all four pulled for my 15yr old daughter right after Christmas - 2016. She barely had any after aches/pain and within less than four days she was able to start solid food. I am a therapist and applied TMJ massage on her after two days to alleviate discomfort and increase jaw movement. You can tell Dr Ahmad enjoys his job, very professional, great with kids and will answer all your questions/concerns.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

Best in Raleigh. Excellent skills and service. Raleigh should his practice an award for the professional services.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

Staff made no attempt to inform me on what she was doing. She just started attaching equipment to me and poked me with a needle without informing me. Dr. Ahmad acted like he did not care about my concerns when I confronted him about it. This is not how you treat your patients and I was extremely disappointed in the care that I received.

Submitted February 3, 2016

Dr.Ahmad was great with my daughter. However his staff was extremely rude. I don't remember the nurse name but she had red hair. I overheard her and I believe the manager making totally inappropriate jokes about other patients. The doctor was OK but that staff will tear him down. Sorry. Not to mention the airhead receptionist.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

best oral surgeon and surgery experience. The doctor and his staff are great.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

best surgeon ever. I thought this process would be more difficult, but his office and staff made surgery so easy.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

Surgery went by quickly and with no complications. Had 4 wisdom teeth removed. Dr Ahmad did a great job and I would go back to him if I ever needed additional work done.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

best service and best staff. It didnt take that long to get my surgery appointment. Also recovery was fast.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

e oral surgeon. Knowledgeable, professional, caring, helpful. 4 wisdom teeth out with no complications. Quick, courteous and kind. When I needed to come in after for pain he saw me immediately and took care of me.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2013

Awesome. I was nervous about seeing an oral surgeon for my wisdom teeth at first, but Dr. Ahmad was very nice and comforting at my initial appointment. The surgery went just as smooth. I didn't feel any pain at all. They were very professional and were able to see me right away.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2012