Ratings for Dr. Raeka Talati

Dr Talati saw me through 3 of my pregnancies and she was wonderful through out. Never suggested anything outrageous, and gave minimally invasive and great treatment. Referred me to great drs for other procedures. She couldn't deliver my baby but everyone in her practice is great too so I got a great dr for delivery as well.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2018

I've been seeing Dr. Talati for a few years. I always feel at ease and she never makes me feel as though she's rushed. I feel taken care of.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Dr. Talati was my doctor while pregnant, would not change her for anyone else in the world. very caring, explained everything thoroughly and i am a stubborn patient which means she had the most calming vibe ever! Loved her and even continued seeing her after giving birth. She treats her medical assistant with respect and her staff is excellent at least the ones at 161 Fort Washington Avenue.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015

I happen to get Dr. Talati after my own DR. transferred to CT. I have to say I absolutely love her and her practice, barely any waiting, staff is excellent, Dr. Talati is excellent, very nice and caring wouldn't change her for the world.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

I saw Dr. Talati when I experienced a Bartholin's cyst that was large, painful and scary because I'd never had one before. She treated me with great care - she was calm, empathetic, and explained everything clearly. And this was after she agreed to treat me at the last minute on a Friday afternoon when I was referred by my GP. She treated the nurses with respect as well, which is important.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2015

I absolutely loved Dr. Talati. She is young but you can tell she will be an excellent doctor. She is very caring, which is very important for doctors to be caring and show support to their patient. I wouldn't change doctors for as long as she is here.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2013

Great young doctor! Very understanding and caring.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2012

Can tell that Dr. Talati really cares about her patients. She's very patient and compassionate!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2012

Dr. Raeka Talati's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 2008)