Ratings for Dr. Tiffany C. Wilson

Started off a little ruff, she was asking questions from over 27 yrs ago, and expect me to remember everything. She got a little upset, then relaxed into the examination. She started being kind and her bedside manners improved. She answered all n y questions and gave me xtra time to ask more.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

Dr. Wilson has been very helpful the last two times I visited. She is extremely kind and thoughtful, gave great advice and is knowledgeable. I've been going to the Silver Spring office for years and I am very happy with her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

Kind & compassionate doctor. Listened to my concerns

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

I went to see her a few times & when I was in labor, fully dilated she stop the delivery to answer her cell phone. After answering her cell phone, she went out of the room to talk. I was in a lot of pain, but she didn't care. As my child was coming out, a midwife came in & Dr. Wilson returned at the end. I was so tired, I couldn't complain. She told the nurse that I know how to deliver without help. She's been rude & not professional several times. I wouldn't recommend going to her.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2014

Dr. Tiffany C. Wilson's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Specialty: Obstetrics and Gynecology Medical School: Howard University College of Medicine (2008) Residency: Howard University Hospital (2011) Languages: English, Spanish Interests: Obstetrics, Deliveries, Gestational Diabetes, High Risk Pregnancy, Adolescent Gynecology, Preventative Health Maintenance, Minimally Invasive Gynecology Hospital Affiliations: Holy Cross Hospital Advantia Health Indian Creek Ambulatory Surgery Center The relationship between a patient and their doctor is like a family relationship – it’s private and personal. It’s not always easy to share details about your health with someone else, and I try to help my patients get comfortable with sharing so that I can do a better job of helping them. I want my patients to let me worry about their health so that they can get on with their lives. Being a woman gives me great perspective when I meet with patients. I went through two miscarriages before my daughter was born (by C-section), and I’ve also had an IUD. These personal experiences help me relate to my patients.

• English
  • Spanish

• Howard University College Of Medicine (Grad. 2008)

• Birth control patch
  • Vaginitis
  • Vaginal atrophy
  • Yeast infection (vaginal)
  • Bacterial vaginosis
  • NuvaRing (vaginal ring)
  • Vaginal hysterectomy
  • Sexually transmitted diseases (STDs)
  • Painful intercourse (dyspareunia)