Ratings for Dr. Kristin J. Brozena

Amazing Jesus Christ this Doctor is amazing!! I will never go to any other obgyn she is so caring and friendly and always puts me in a calming state! Love her!!! Will keep going to her for my whole pregnancy and beyond!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

LOVE Dr. Brozena Shah! Can't explain how much I appreciate her. She has helped me through a still born (due to known genetic abnormalities) and a healthy (so far at 39 weeks) pregnancy. Always takes time to listen and answer any questions. Always in a positive attitude and genuinely cares. She remembers my husband's and my mom's name and always asks how they're doing. After having her deliver me before with some unforeseen complications coming up, and seeing how she handled it, gave me complete trust in her. I can't imagine ever seeing another OB/GYN.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

Dr. Shah is very caring. She goes out of her way to make sure you are feeling comfortable with your pregnancy. She gives you all the time you need to get questions answered. She is very thorough with her explanations of anything that is happening with the pregnancy. She is very calm and collected, never making me feel worried about any aspect of my pregnancy. She is amazing! Highly recommend her to anyone who wants to feel that extra support during your pregnancy.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

I am at the end of my pregnancy and have loved every doctor's visit with her. She always knew the answers to all my questions. My appointments always started on time and I was able to get in and out of doctor's appointments, but I never felt rushed or like I wasn't getting enough time. She was very personable! I recommend her to anyone I know. Great doctor!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

Great physician! She is very punctual, very attentive, very caring. I had a high risk pregnancy and she made me feel at ease with different complications because she is so knowledgeable and caring. I couldn't have asked for better care! I trust her completely and am so thankful to have found such a great doctor! Highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2014