Dr. Erin W. Beltramini

Great experience all the way around. The office is very streamlined and I enjoyed my visit with Dr. Beltramini. She is very thorough and spent time going over my concerns.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

Dr. Beltramini does not display good bedside manners. it seemed her main goal was to make me feel bad. Nearing menopause my metabolic system is out of whack. Hence the reason I was there. She insisted on letting me know my faults rather than helping me find a solution. I left feeling betrayed by this Dr.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2014

DISAPPOINTING!!!! She was unprofessional, did not listen to my concerns, and made rude comments the whole time. I can not believe she has any customers with the way she treated me. There was only one member of her staff that was nice, I will never go back and would not recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2014

I had a full (ovaries, cervix etc) hysterectomy dec.24th2013. Lots of fibrods, uterus a mess, bleeding so much I became anemic.anywho, I had heard that the surgery would be brutal , with the time afterwards being really bad also. WELL......as soon as I was awake after surgery I felt great! Honestly, I didnt feel like I just had a major surgery. Dr. Belltramini did such a great job. Even the nurses were blown away that I needed no pain meds, nothing. My insurance approved up to 5 days in hospital, I went home the day after! I am very very happy! She will definitely stay my obgyn! Thanx dr.erin.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2014

Dr. Beltramini is a great doctor! This is my first pregnancy and I couldn't be happier with my experience so far :) She is very understanding and happy to explain anything I don't understand.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2013

I am disappointed with the care I received. I feel like Dr. Beltramini was not interested in understanding and finding a solution to my problem. I left feeling very frustrated. I chose Dr. Beltramini because she is a DO, and I understand DO training programs have a more holistic approach to medicine. I did not get any sense of this.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2013

Dr. Erin W. Beltramini's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great experience all the way around. The office is very streamlined and I enjoyed my visit with Dr. Beltramini. She is very thorough and spent time going over..."

June 22, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Worst place ever, total lack of respect for patients and they treat people like pieces of meat in a butchers kitchen"

June 4, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Worst ever. Cold dr who can't relate and lacks bedside manners. Seems rude and very short when I mention my concerns "

April 21, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "This doctor is honest and straightforward. No BS. Just answers. Highly recommend if you want a real doctor. "

April 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Beltramini is a great doctor! I'm so happy she explain to me The staff was ver y nice"

September 10, 2014