Ratings for Dr. Jessica A. Mandeville

Amazing bedside manners. She talks in a language you understand about your medical condition yet still comes across as highly knowledgeable in her craft. She has changed my quality of life. She brings a enthusiastic young approach to her field of knowledge. She is the BEST.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

Dr. Mandeville performed holmium laser enucleation of my prostate. I had great difficulty voiding previous to surgery, was often in pain had urge incontinence during the day and incontinence at night. The problem had gotten progressively worse over many years to the point it was very difficult to endure. Before surgery the doctor explained thoroughly my condition and the surgical procedure. She has great bedside manner. There were no complications and the discomfort following surgery rapidly abated. I needed no pain medication following surgery. I can void like I did when I was young and no longer have any problems day or night. It's been six months since surgery, and I am thrilled with the results. The doctor and staff were very pleasant do deal with. I don't think it could be possible to have a better experience with a doctor than what I had with Dr. Mandeville.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

Highly intelligent professional caring Dr. She made me feel I was her only patient, completely explains procedures etc, and her bedside manner and follow up are better than I have ever had. I had a 3 hr surgery on a Friday, to go home Saturday. She came to my room at 6 PM and I asked if I would see her Sat before I left. She explained she was not on call but would come in to see me as she lived nearby ! I have had 2 surgeries/procedures with her. Both times she called my home to check on me. I have referred friends to her and we all agree she as the whole package: knowledge skills and caring personality .

flag | Submitted March 8, 2014

Dr. Jessica A. Mandeville's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)

Top Hospitals in Burlington, MA