Ratings for Dr. Jessica A. Mandeville

I cannot recommend Jessica Mandeville too highly for an holmium laser enucleation of your prostate. As the other reviews here say, she has a lovely bedside manner and when she is with you, you feel you are her only patient. My prostrate had grown over the decades until it just took up all the room and would not let much urine through. My normal urologist deemed it too big for her to do a more traditional Turp job on and referred me to her. She knows her stuff for sure. Brilliant. Her follow thru was called into action, as I was one of the 2-3% who developed a stricture (internal closing down) a few weeks after the operation. Not exactly what I had planned on, but I must say I never felt deserted. Just as she had said to start, If things go awry, we'll take care of you. She referred me to another doc in her practice who did a great job on that. All in all, A++++.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2018

Amazing bedside manners. She talks in a language you understand about your medical condition yet still comes across as highly knowledgeable in her craft. She has changed my quality of life. She brings a enthusiastic young approach to her field of knowledge. She is the BEST.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

Dr. Mandeville performed holmium laser enucleation of my prostate. I had great difficulty voiding previous to surgery, was often in pain had urge incontinence during the day and incontinence at night. The problem had gotten progressively worse over many years to the point it was very difficult to endure. Before surgery the doctor explained thoroughly my condition and the surgical procedure. She has great bedside manner. There were no complications and the discomfort following surgery rapidly abated. I needed no pain medication following surgery. I can void like I did when I was young and no longer have any problems day or night. It's been six months since surgery, and I am thrilled with the results. The doctor and staff were very pleasant do deal with. I don't think it could be possible to have a better experience with a doctor than what I had with Dr. Mandeville.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

Highly intelligent professional caring Dr. She made me feel I was her only patient, completely explains procedures etc, and her bedside manner and follow up are better than I have ever had. I had a 3 hr surgery on a Friday, to go home Saturday. She came to my room at 6 PM and I asked if I would see her Sat before I left. She explained she was not on call but would come in to see me as she lived nearby ! I have had 2 surgeries/procedures with her. Both times she called my home to check on me. I have referred friends to her and we all agree she as the whole package: knowledge skills and caring personality .

flag | Submitted March 8, 2014

Dr. Jessica A. Mandeville's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)

Top Hospitals in Burlington, MA