Ratings for Dr. Carlos Roldan

I have been going to Dr. Roldan for 10 years now. He actually takes the time to LISTEN to your symptoms and is not afraid to refer you to a specialist if needed. He is concerned for your health and well being. I have referred many friends to him and I will continue being his patient until he retires! Wonderful Doctor.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2010

I love and trust this doctor like no other, and if I still lived in the STATE, I would go see him. He is the only doctor I've ever had who took the time to properly diagnose the main cause of my problems, not just treat the symptoms. He saved my life, literally. And yes, I've waited too long for an appointment before, but only because he was taking the time to make sure another patient was healthy, even if it meant other patients had to wait. I've seen him on more than one occasion send patients to the emergency room because he recognized the severity of the symptoms other doctors would not have. His bedside manner you have to get used to, but he is kind and smart. Trust him with my life.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2009

TRIED TO GET ON PFIZER PROGRAM THAT WOULD ALLOW ME TO GET FREE MEDS SINCE UNEMPLOYED. THIS MEDICATION IS FOR HIGH BP. HAVE NOT TAKEN FOR 2 WEEKS. DR REFUSED TO SIGN YET CALLED IN A PRESCRIPTION TO PAY FOR. REFUSED TO ALSO GIVE ME A EXPLANATION EXCEPT I NEEDED TO MAKE A APPT. I DID NOT SEE HIM DUE TO NOT HAVING FUNDS TO PAY FOR VISIT YET HE CALLED IN MED PRESCRIPTION FOR ME TO PAY FOR INSTEAD OF ALLOWING ME TO GET FOR FREE THRU PFIZER PROGRAM. I AM GUESSING THAT GETTING FREE MED WOULD AFFECT HIS PAYCHECK. CONCERNED ABOUT HIS PAYCHECK INSTEAD OF HIS PATIENTS. I UNDERSTANDS HE WORKS WITH HOSPICE AND THOUGHT OTHER PATIENTS SHOULD KNOW BEFORE THIS AFFECTS ANYONE ELSE.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2009

Gives advice in plain understandable language. Calls it as he sees it. Does not sugar-coat or beat around the bush. His medical advice was right on.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2008

Didn't sugar coat. Listened to what I had to say and was never patronizing.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2008

Dr. Roldan is wonderful. I have been going to him for years. He is very knowledgable and easy to talk to. I also highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2007

Dr Roldan is an excellent doctor. He is very knowledgeable and makes patients feel comfortable and at ease in his presence. He does an outstanding job at explaining any diagnosis in a way that anyone could understand. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2006

Dr. Roldan is very friendly and caring. Excellent bedside manner. Very knowledgable. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2006

Dr. Carlos Roldan's Credentials

• Univ De Antioquia, Fac De Med, Medellin, Colombia (Grad. 1991)