Ratings for Dr. Irina Scutaru

Dr Scutaru is personable and very professional I enjoy my visits with her.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

I had a very positive experience with Dr. Scutaru and it was very comforting for me when she stopped over to see me in the hospital. The office staff is always helpful !

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

Dr has new office staff that is very friendly and helpful. This doctor takes time with you and never rushes till all your questions are answered. Love this doctor!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

My doctor shares an office with Dr. Scutaru. Recently, while my doctor was on medical leave, Dr. Scutaru refused to refill my prescription for thyroid medication because she believes I need to be seen much more frequently than yearly, which is the recommendation of my own doctor, and is standard in most areas of the country. Dr. Scutaru asked that I submit my most recent labs and make an appointment with my doctor, to be scheduled after her return. I did so and she still refused the refill, instead asking for new labs to be drawn. I complied and medication was refused once again. The office staff literally screamed at me for several minutes over the phone after I complained to the executive office that oversees them and informed me that my prescription would NOT be refilled under any circumstances. The entire situation was absolutely unacceptable and far beyond unprofessional. I strongly recommend not relying on this office for medical care of any type.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2013

I have tried calling the office to get a refill for a depression medication. I tried leaving a message with the answering service a month ago. I have tried faxing the request only to call back 5 days later to ask why my prescription STILL has not been filled. I was told by Leah that it was "misfiled" and that she would get it to the doctor right away. That was over a week ago so I guess I will credit them in my suicide note. Yeah, still no prescription for my sertraline. Thanks for nothing.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2013