Ratings for Dr. Igor Belyansky

I was turned down after possible complications from their surgery for an insurance issue that was quickly resolved. A day after they canceled my appointment, I was told they wanted me in anyways because it was likely related to the operation done on me. The issue was the reschedule would take two weeks due to a trip Igor was on. Now I have to be in considerable pain waiting around because of incompetent staff.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2017

Just had surgery... Great care... Highly recommend...

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

Dr Del yansky made me feel comfortable first few minutes I was with them for my evaluation extremely knowledgeable comforting and made me feel peace of mind ,moving forward with the surgery after the surgery.T the day of the surgery the office called I got to the hospital everything was ready for me before surgery Dr. Belyansky came in just to check on me which was an extremely nice gesture it took what butterflies I had a way and we move forward I had minimal pain and this is a surgeon I will highly recommend to my friends family and coworkers I have had several surgeries the past few years Dr Belyansky gave me complete peace of mind immediately Sincerely CarolyneBayse

flag | Submitted April 16, 2016

Just finished having surgery by him. Very thoughtful, thorough and patient. Answered all my questions and post-operative care was amazing. His staff, his PA were very attentive. He was very clear about the risks, my options and attentive post surgery.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

Everything runs smooth in Dr. Belyansky's office ... Easy to schedule an appointment ... Short wait times in the waiting area ... Friendly and personable staff ... And best of all, a Doctor that takes the time to explain your condition and the procedure he is recommending to treat you ... The Doctor gives you his full attention and does not leave the examination room until all of your questions are answered ... You receive the same kind of courtesy and consideration in the surgical unit at the hospital ... The Doctor's staff are prompt and attentive ... And the Doctor, again, makes sure all of your questions are answered prior to entering the operating room ... And the results are exactly as described ... I'm a happy patient!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

Dr. Belyansky is new to the area, but I found him to be a great member to my surgical team. He was very attentive and listened to my concerns. He was often called into surgery, but made sure his patients received timely information. He has a pleasant disposition and truly cares about the well being of his patients.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2013