Ratings for Dr. Travis L. Safley

Dr. Safley was very knowledgeable about the issues I am having. I couldn't be happier with him and his staff. I have has some bad experiences with other practices in Southern Wv and it was refreshing to see a competent doctor with a helpful staff.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

I arrived for a 3 o'clock appointment at 2:30 and didn't leave the office until after 5:30. The PA came in pretty quickly but then I had to wait forever for Safely. He answered all of my questions and was not rushing me at all which I appreciated. The office leaves a bit to be desired and some of the staff must have been having a bad day or they left their personalities at home.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

Dr. Safley was one of the most caring physicians I have ever met. He was always available when I needed him and was very competent. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2015

Dr. Safley was the worst physician I have ever had the displeasure of meeting. He feigns care at first, but you quickly realize he doesn't know much and he couldn't care less.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2014

Dr. Travis L. Safley's Credentials

• University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine (Grad. 2007)

Workers Comp