You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Khurram Pervaiz

I saw Dr. Pervais by chance as my shoulder was becoming impossible to tolerate and the surgeon I had made an appointment with (more than 2 weeks away) was not available. I could not be happier with the outcome. Dr Pervais immediately diagnosed the problem and confirmed with an MRI I had torn my rotator cuff. I did ask my primary doctor ( I have been seeing him for for almost 25 years and trust his recommendations) if he knew Dr Pervais and I was told I was in excellent hands with one of the very best at this type of surgery. The surgery was scheduled and went smoothly. Everything during the entire process was explained fully and I was always asked if I had any other questions. As it turned out during surgery Dr. Pervais discovered I had also torn my bicep and he made that repair as well. I have just completed the formal physical therapy and I am extremely pleased. The physical therapy is a lot of work if you want to get your range back. Commit and do it. Not fun, but worth the result I hope you never need this surgery, but if you find yourself in that position I would highly recommend you consider Dr. Pervais.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

Dr. Pervaiz and the entire team are first rate. He repaired a fully ruptured tricep tendon after I had a bad fall. Their immediate care facility did the x-ray and diagnosis on a Saturday, surgery was scheduled and carried out quickly and with no negative effects. The follow up care has been outstanding as well. I hope I never have another accident but if I do, I know where I'll go for help.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

I had rotator cuff repair and labrum repair surgery performed by Dr. Pervaiz and I could not be happier with the results. I'm 4 months port surgery and well on my way to a full recovery. Dr. Pervaiz and his entire team were simply awesome.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

I had a revision surgery for a rotator cuff repair. There is no comparison between the prior surgery and this one. This experience was outstanding and I am so glad I changed from the other surgeon to Dr. Pervaiz.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

Dr Pervaiz repaired my labrum sometime in mid May... here we are in September and I am 100% better. Very professional, helpful and friendly. He will come highly recommended from me.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

I had a torn rotator cuff and started this process out with a different surgeon. I quickly started to become less and less confident with that surgeon, so I started the process over with Dr. Pervaiz. I immediately felt confident with him, and RELIEVED that I trusted my gut to change doctors. Every step of the way, Dr. Pervaiz's team and staff were kind, professional, thoughtful, and comforting. The surgery itself went very well, and my recovery was even better. I didn't mind going to physical therapy because the facility was great and the PT's were AWESOME!! Ran like a well-oiled machine, no complaints whatsoever. I would highly recommend Dr. Pervaiz to anyone needing any sort of orthopedic surgery. Was SO GLAD I did not stay with that other doctor!!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2015

I suffered a bad softball injury to my left shoulder 20 some years ago. Being stubborn, I waited 15 years to do anything. Had the rotator repaired 6 years ago by another doctor. That repair went great! No pain afterwards, but being the hard on my body from caving and rappelling, I tore it again. This time the shoulder was shot. Dr. Pervaiz not only fixed the rotator, but performed a complete replacement as well, removed many bone spurs, and calcium deposits as also. Yes my shoulder was that bad. After surgery, I had pain for about 1day. Thats a good doctor. Here it is 10 weeks out and I'm back to work. I will continue to cave in about 6 months, and get back to rappelling. Without Dr. Pervaiz's expertise, I would never be able to perform these activities again. Thank you so much Dr. Pervaiz. Kevin

flag | Submitted February 22, 2015

I actually saw Dr. Pervaiz for a second opinion. Good thing I did because he picked up fragments in the elbow that my first ortho guy missed. Surgery wert extremely well and there was no pain after the surgery, even the good sized incision. He sent me to their PT upstairs to work with Beth, who was a dream to work with. Cute too. Staff was great and I never had to wait long for any appointment. Would absolutely recommend their services without reservation to anyone that asked. SB

flag | Submitted February 7, 2015

I initially went to see Dr. Pervaiz for a right shoulder injury. I automatically assumed he would tell me I needed surgery. To my delight, he actually did NOT recommend surgery, but that I just go through physical therapy to heal my injury. This is unheard of with a surgeon. So when I hurt my left shoulder of course I went back to see him. Unfortunately this injury was more devastating, so surgery was the recommendation. It was a rotator cuff and upper bicep tendon tear. I heard this injury and the ensuing surgery was pretty rough on people. He did a wonderful job repairing them. There was minimal pain after the surgery, he walked me through the timeline for healing and physical therapy, and I had good use of my arm in a very short amount of time. I can't say enough about his and his staff's professionalism.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

Dr. Khurram Pervaiz's Credentials

Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
Amerigroup
Commercial Insurance Company
Coresource
Geha

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr. Pervais by chance as my shoulder was becoming impossible to tolerate and the surgeon I had made an appointment with (more than 2 weeks away) was not a..."

January 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Pervaiz and the entire team are first rate. He repaired a fully ruptured tricep tendon after I had a bad fall. Their immediate care facility did the x-ray a..."

January 7, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had rotator cuff repair and labrum repair surgery performed by Dr. Pervaiz and I could not be happier with the results. I'm 4 months port surgery and well ..."

January 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a revision surgery for a rotator cuff repair. There is no comparison between the prior surgery and this one. This experience was outstanding and I am so ..."

November 12, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Pervaiz repaired my labrum sometime in mid May... here we are in September and I am 100% better. Very professional, helpful and friendly. He will come high..."

September 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a labrum tear repaired by Dr. Pervaiz. The level of care Dr. Pervaiz provides is exceptionally high. He is a model professional."

August 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a torn rotator cuff and started this process out with a different surgeon. I quickly started to become less and less confident with that surgeon, so I st..."

April 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I suffered a bad softball injury to my left shoulder 20 some years ago. Being stubborn, I waited 15 years to do anything. Had the rotator repaired 6 years ago ..."

February 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I actually saw Dr. Pervaiz for a second opinion. Good thing I did because he picked up fragments in the elbow that my first ortho guy missed. Surgery wert ext..."

February 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I initially went to see Dr. Pervaiz for a right shoulder injury. I automatically assumed he would tell me I needed surgery. To my delight, he actually did NOT r..."

December 11, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My family doctor recommended Dr. Pervaiz for my shoulder surgery. He had performed surgery on her son's hand and she was highly complimentary of Dr. Pervaiz. ..."

November 21, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I completely tore my bicep tendon and consulted Dr. Pervaiz based off of reviews. I have never been so nervous because it was the first time that I was really n..."

November 19, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I sought out Dr. Pervaiz for a second opinion concerning shoulder surgery.After meeting Dr. Pervaiz not only did I decide to go ahead with the surgery but I cha..."

November 19, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "May 25th an evening I will remember for a very long time. May 30th a morning I will remember for a very long time. I fell and broke my elbow the Sunday even..."

October 11, 2014