Dr. Khurram Pervaiz

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Khurram Pervaiz

Dr. Pervaiz diagnosed a torn biceps tendon, took the time to explain everything so that I knew what to expect in surgery and recovery, repaired the tendon, and followed up on my recovery in an efficient and professional manner. Everything seems A1 now. The staff was great as well. They seem to run a well oiled machine.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2018

Dr. Pervaiz diagnosed basal joint arthritis in both my hands in Jan 2017. In March 2018, he performed thumb CMC arthroplasty surgery on my left hand. I appreciate the time he took to make sure I was informed each step of the process. The offices work very efficiently and everyone is friendly, encouraging and positive. Beth in OT/PT is amazing too. Positive experience.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2018

Outstanding service from pre-op to post-op. Dr. Pervaiz patiently explained the nature of the injury, how the surgery works and what to expect post op. He gave me a clear timeline for resuming activities that matched up perfectly with my experience. I would absolutely recommend him! Thanks also to Courtney who patiently and repeatedly forwarded the necessary short term disability forms to my insurance company!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2018

Dr. Pervaiz has operated on both of my hands, and I've had great success each time. He is an excellent surgeon.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

I had an excellent experience with Dr. Pervaiz. He performed a labrum repair on my shoulder and the results were outstanding. I wouldn’t wish for anyone to need surgery, but if you do, I would recommend Dr. Pervaiz.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

He is technically excellent and personally concerned about the ultimate goal and getting his patients fully functional and back to whatever they were doing before injury. I have recommended him to several other people with excellent results for them as well

flag | Submitted May 12, 2018

How can approach to dr khurrram from pakistan kindly mail adeelali21497@gmail.com

flag | Submitted May 5, 2018

Dr. Pervaiz was thorough and professional in dealing with my torn shoulder labrum. I would definitely recommend.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

Dr. Pervaiz is the epitome of Medical professionalism. I've had more than my share of Orthopaedic surgeries and not once during Dr. Pervaiz's treatment have I felt that he was anything but the best. Went into my rotator cuff surgery with confidence and two months later, I find myself well ahead of the curve in recovery. Little or no waiting on any of my office visits, friendly and professional staff and clean modern facilities. Having been treated by a number of Surgeons in this practice over the last 20+ years, i marvel at how this group continues to focus on improvement year after year after year......

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

Dr Pervaiz is an excellent surgeon. I had a total shoulder replacement and now have 100% ROM. I would not hesitate to use him or refer him in the future. Also, his staff is always pleasant and efficient.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

Dr. Khurram Pervaiz's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Khurram Pervaiz, M.D. is a board certified Orthopaedic Surgeon who specializes in shoulder, elbow and hand surgery at the Orthopaedic Associates of Central Maryland division. Dr. Pervaiz has completed fellowships in shoulder & elbow surgery as well as hand surgery. He treats all conditions of the upper extremity with a special interest in shoulder joint replacement and revision surgery. He is actively involved in research and education and is a reviewer for the JSES (Journal of Shoulder and Elbow Surgery). Some of his areas of research interest and publication include shoulder arthritis and joint replacement, wrist biomechanics and limited wrist fusion, carpal tunnel syndrome and Dupuytren’s contracture.

• Punjabi language
  • Hindi
  • Urdu
  • English

• Virginia Commonwealth University (Grad. 2010)

• Rotator cuff injury