Ratings for Dr. Khurram Pervaiz

Elders burg facility very impressive-- it should be a model for other practices

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

Dr. Pervaiz is a gem of a doctor. I have been a patient of his for 3 years. I came to him with carpel tunnel problems in both hands and bone spur issues in my shoulder. Dr. Pervaiz went above and beyond to make surgery my last resort. After conservative treatments failed, Dr. Pervaiz performed carpel tunnel on both hands and an arthroscopy of my shoulder. Amazing results. Bedside manner is great and fully answers all questions. No doubt the best!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

Dr. Pervaiz is thoughtful, professional, kind and very highly skilled. His treatment of my wrist and hand tendon issues was very effective. Even as a senior, thanks to Dr. Pervaiz's excellent care, I am able to continue all normal pursuits and hobbies involving the use of my hand and wrist, but also compete in sports where grip is important. I am a very grateful patient.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

The office staff is very professionals. I have had great experiences with Dr Pervaiz and his staff. The office is quick to respond to appts and great scheduling of surgery.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

I feel like a part of the family with Orthopedic Associates; they are exactly what I look for in a professional staff and atmosphere.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

Dr Pervaiz repaired a broken clavicle for me. He did an outstanding job. I have recovered completely, and have had no issues since. He was very caring throughout the process, and took the time to answer my questions. I feel that I received outstanding care from Dr Pervaiz.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2016

What a great doctor and nice person in general! Dr. Pervaiz did a total shoulder replacement of my left shoulder one year ago. My cartilage was shot, and due to the pain I was not able to do much with that arm. Not a good situation to be in for someone whose activities need that functionality (horse owner, shade-tree mechanic, overreaching Harry Homeowner, and amateur wildlife photographer). Since I was retired and 65 years old, I decided it was "now or never". I'm so glad I had the surgery. It was a major life adjustment for several months, but the results were excellent. I am now able to use the arm & shoulder with no joint pain and most of my strength has been regained. I can swim again!! Dr. Pervaiz's excellent work has allowed me to continue my favorite activities! I whole-heartedly recommend Dr. Pervaiz.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

Dr. Pervaiz is the most professional and caring Doctor ! From our first meeting, he made me feel at home and I knew I wanted him to operate on both my hands for carpal tunnel syndrome. From the first operation to the second he never let me down .. I knew he had my back in the operating room and that made me feel at ease, which I personally feel is of outmost importance to anyone having surgery. I will always be greatful and recommend him to anyone who needs his service !

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

Following a fall resulting in upper arm and wrist fractures, I was referred to Dr. Pervaiz for evaluation and treatment. Dr. Pervaiz performed outpatient ORIF surgery below my shoulder, splinted my wrist, and coordinated the postop followup and PT regimen. Everything was done with extraordinary skill, competence and efficiency -- seamlessly integrating all the components of care into a single comprehensive program and achieving excellent results. Dr. Pervaiz is a superb surgeon, meticulous and caring. I cannot thank Dr. Pervaiz and his team enough for their efforts on my behalf, and wholeheartedly recommend him to anyone needing specialized upper extremity orthopedic care.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

Dr Pervais repaired a torn rotator cuff and torn bicep. My experience and result has been excellent. I was kept informed throughout the entire process and always asked if I had any additional questions. Doing the PT afterward and pushing yourself pays off in the end. Not fun but necessary. I have recommended DR. Pervais to friends. Thank you. Jeff Brown

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

Dr. Khurram Pervaiz's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Khurram Pervaiz, M.D. is a board certified Orthopaedic Surgeon who specializes in shoulder, elbow and hand surgery at the Orthopaedic Associates of Central Maryland division. Dr. Pervaiz has completed fellowships in shoulder & elbow surgery as well as hand surgery. He treats all conditions of the upper extremity with a special interest in shoulder joint replacement and revision surgery. He is actively involved in research and education and is a reviewer for the JSES (Journal of Shoulder and Elbow Surgery). Some of his areas of research interest and publication include shoulder arthritis and joint replacement, wrist biomechanics and limited wrist fusion, carpal tunnel syndrome and Dupuytren’s contracture.

• Punjabi language
  • Hindi
  • Urdu
  • English

• Virginia Commonwealth University (Grad. 2010)

• Rotator cuff injury