Ratings for Dr. Khurram Pervaiz

I have already recommended more people to him. He repaired a torn labrum in one shoulder nearly a year ago, and he was great to work with throughout the pre-op, surgery, PT & follow-ups. He is terrific to work with!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Dr. Pervaiz has a great bedside manner and is great with his patients. He made me feel at ease through the entire surgical cycle, from initial consultation to the last check up! I now have 100% use of my hand back!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2017

Dr pervaiz was fantastic I am a serious golfer who torn the rotar for second time. . He explained everything before surgery and set up conservative PT AFTER the surgery . I now hit the better with no pain. He and his staff are the best

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

repaired SLAP issue in left shoulder, went well. Highly recommend

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Dr. Pervaiz repaired my rotator cuff tear including tears of biceps and labrum along with cleaning up bone spurs, so a rather complete clean up of my shoulder. I have nothing but positive things to say about Dr. Pervaiz, his staff and the folks that helped my through my physical therapy. Just had my final follow up appointment and my shoulder mobility is so much improved from before my surgery. Thanks Dr. Pervaiz for a great job!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

Dr. Pervaiz had an omniscient dexterity, and gregarious demeanor, both explaining and performing my hand surgery. I acquired a bone spur in my hand, from an accident, which caused irritations periodically. Dr. Pervaiz, and his team, performed a facile surgery. As I sobered, from anesthesia, I carelessly but jokingly called Dr. Pervaiz a Warlock; because of the operations "magical" speed and precision. I discovered, with post-surgical checkups, Dr. Pervaiz found my sobering rant quite humorous.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

Excellent surgical repair, all expectations surpassed, timely, organized and helpful staff. Can confidently recommend."

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

I found Dr. Pervaiz to very polite, encouraging and my shoulder operation was a great success! I would highly recommend him to anyone seeking an orthopedic opinion or surgery.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

Elders burg facility very impressive-- it should be a model for other practices

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

Dr. Pervaiz is a gem of a doctor. I have been a patient of his for 3 years. I came to him with carpel tunnel problems in both hands and bone spur issues in my shoulder. Dr. Pervaiz went above and beyond to make surgery my last resort. After conservative treatments failed, Dr. Pervaiz performed carpel tunnel on both hands and an arthroscopy of my shoulder. Amazing results. Bedside manner is great and fully answers all questions. No doubt the best!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

Dr. Khurram Pervaiz's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Khurram Pervaiz, M.D. is a board certified Orthopaedic Surgeon who specializes in shoulder, elbow and hand surgery at the Orthopaedic Associates of Central Maryland division. Dr. Pervaiz has completed fellowships in shoulder & elbow surgery as well as hand surgery. He treats all conditions of the upper extremity with a special interest in shoulder joint replacement and revision surgery. He is actively involved in research and education and is a reviewer for the JSES (Journal of Shoulder and Elbow Surgery). Some of his areas of research interest and publication include shoulder arthritis and joint replacement, wrist biomechanics and limited wrist fusion, carpal tunnel syndrome and Dupuytren’s contracture.

• Punjabi language
  • Hindi
  • Urdu
  • English

• Virginia Commonwealth University (Grad. 2010)

• Rotator cuff injury