Dr. Khurram Pervaiz

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Khurram Pervaiz

The office of Dr. Parvaiz was outstanding. If you need shoulder surgery, he is the doctor for the job.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

When I had unexpected pain his office worked me in ASAP and he explained why I had the pain ( scar tissue ).

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

Dr. Pervaiz and his staff are wonderful. I had thumb surgery and am now pain free, He's caring and takes his time answering all questions. It's a great practice and he's a wonderful doctor. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

Dr. Pervaiz was very caring and patient. He answered all of my questions and actually listened to my concerns. I would highly recommend him to anyone in need of shoulder repair.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

I’m so greatful that he is my doctor. My recovery is going well and I have 99% of movement in my shoulder. A real 5 star doctor.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

Best shoulder specialist surgeon around! Diagnosed and repaired my torn labrum that no one else could. Very talented and a great doctor!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

This guys a great doctor with a lot of knowledge in his field

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

Outstanding outcome after major shoulder repair (labrum, rotator cuff, and biceps tendon).

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

I switched to Dr. Pervaiz from another physician because he is so empathetic, knowledgeable and patient. He puts his patients' interests first and truly cares about their well-being.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

Dr. Pervaiz was wonderful! From my very first visit with him, he impressed me. He is a no fuss surgeon. He sees the problem (torn rotator cuff/bone spurs/bicep slap tear), assess the problem (surgery not PT), then mitigates the problem (with game face on, completely repaired my shoulder). 4 months post surgery with PT 2-3 times per week, I regained 100% range of motion, and 90% strength. I have no doubt I will achieve 100% in strength! I would not hesitate to send my family/friends to him.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

Dr. Khurram Pervaiz's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Khurram Pervaiz, M.D. is a board certified Orthopaedic Surgeon who specializes in shoulder, elbow and hand surgery at the Orthopaedic Associates of Central Maryland division. Dr. Pervaiz has completed fellowships in shoulder & elbow surgery as well as hand surgery. He treats all conditions of the upper extremity with a special interest in shoulder joint replacement and revision surgery. He is actively involved in research and education and is a reviewer for the JSES (Journal of Shoulder and Elbow Surgery). Some of his areas of research interest and publication include shoulder arthritis and joint replacement, wrist biomechanics and limited wrist fusion, carpal tunnel syndrome and Dupuytren’s contracture.

• Punjabi language
  • Hindi
  • Urdu
  • English

• Virginia Commonwealth University (Grad. 2010)

• Rotator cuff injury