Dr. Khurram Pervaiz

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Khurram Pervaiz

Dr. Pervaiz is very knowledgeable and takes the time to clearly explain things to you.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2019

Dr Pervaiz is a wonderful caring doctor. Is one of the best surgeon I have ever met.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2019

He was an amazing Dr very nice and knowledgeable. Would recommend him in the future.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2019

I had very bad pain/numbness in my left hand and was diagnosed with carpal tunnel. I had never met Dr Pervaiz but I work in healthcare and his reputation preceded him. From the first time I met him he made me feel very comfortable and was excellent at explaining everything. I had the surgery 2 weeks ago and since then I have not had any pain or numbness from the carpal tunnel, just very minor surgical pain. The whole process was very easy and I was surprised at how little pain I had and how soon I was able to use my hand. I would highly recommend Dr Pervaiz!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2019

Grateful my care and surgery was with Dr. Pervaiz and his office.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2019

Great Patient care. Very quick but thorough. Very satisfied.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2019

I truly apprehensive about meeting a new specialist because I’d never had an issue with my hands before. I was relieved and honestly taken aback at the friendliness and professionalism of Dr. Pervaiz and his staff. They truly understood my apprehension and spoke to me with dignity and respect. They understood the urgency of me now being diagnosed with carpal tunnel in both hands. He kept me very informed and made sure to answer any and every question that I had. After having the surgery done, I must say it one of the best decisions that I’ve ever made in my life!! He gave me my life back! I could grab items and get back to being a wife and a mother of six amazing children. I just want to say thank you Dr. Pervaiz. You didn’t have to care about me and my family. You could’ve done what most doctors do which is disregard the urgency and ignore the patient altogether. What I said mattered as though I were part of your own family. You never rushed me through an appointment and you kept an open line of communication with me. You’ve shown me and my family that phenomenal 👨‍⚕️ physicians still exist and are able to listen intently and guide you to your new life filled with possibilities that you never ever thought were possible. You gave me a better life. Thank you for your expertise, your amazing bed side manner, and for caring about me.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2019

Dr pervais is the best surgeon ever. He did a total shoulder replacement and within two weeks I was totally off pain medication and leading a normal life again. Plenty of physical therapy remains to regain full rom but it’s amazing the shape I was in that I would ever be close to normal again. Do yourself a big favor and make sure he does your surgery!!!!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2019

I had a Ligament Reconstruction & Tendon Interposition (LRTI) of the Thumb. The surgery while it took about 10 weeks to be back to normal, was a great success. Thanks

flag | Submitted May 8, 2019

Great experience, I was leery about hand surgery and everything worked out fine.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2019

Dr. Khurram Pervaiz's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Khurram Pervaiz, M.D. is a board certified Orthopaedic Surgeon who specializes in shoulder, elbow and hand surgery at the Orthopaedic Associates of Central Maryland division. Dr. Pervaiz has completed fellowships in shoulder & elbow surgery as well as hand surgery. He treats all conditions of the upper extremity with a special interest in shoulder joint replacement and revision surgery. He is actively involved in research and education and is a reviewer for the JSES (Journal of Shoulder and Elbow Surgery). Some of his areas of research interest and publication include shoulder arthritis and joint replacement, wrist biomechanics and limited wrist fusion, carpal tunnel syndrome and Dupuytren’s contracture.

• Punjabi language
  • Hindi
  • Urdu
  • English

• Virginia Commonwealth University (Grad. 2010)

• Rotator Cuff Injury