Dr. Khurram Pervaiz

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Khurram Pervaiz

Dr. Pervaiz is and exceptional doctor and was a pleasure to have as the surgeon. His patience can be readily seen in the consultations before and after surgery which is a great quality when patients are dealing with life changing injuries. He works in a very professional environment and the staff are excellent as well.. KUDOS

flag | Submitted October 23, 2018

Dr. Pervaiz was truly outstanding as was his team! Dr. Pervaiz listened carefully to all of my concerns and took as much time as was needed to be sure that all questions were fully answered. He shows that he genuinely cares about his patients and explains everything thoroughly in a way that is easy to understand! I was very nervous going into the shoulder reconstruction surgery but Dr. Pervaiz really eased my mind and the recovery process confirmed that he is the best! Dr. Pervaiz is FABULOUS!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2018

I must drive 125 miles to see this Doctor and it is worth it. I think that says it all!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2018

Excellent surgeon. I am back to 100% after surgery. Very kind and attentive

flag | Submitted September 12, 2018

Dr Pervaiz did a fantastic job on my fractured wrist and I would highly recommend him! I had surgery to put a plate in and have had a quick recovery with no complications. Wrist is feeling stronger ever day and therapist has told me several times what a good job Dr Pervaiz did during PT. Thanks Dr Pervaiz!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2018

Dr. Pervaiz is excellent!! So kind and extremely knowledgeable . Great bedside manner. He made what could have been an uncomfortable procedure very easy!! I am a healthcare professional, and I would recommend him to my patients any day!!!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2018

I highly recommend Dr. Pervaiz! I went to him with thumb/wrist pain that I knew would need surgery. He calmed my fears, explained the process, did the surgery and was even able to help me out with the physical therapy that was required for the healing process. Fantastic doctor!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2018

Without hestitation I highly recommend Dr. Pervaiz to take charge of your health needs. He is a top notch surgeon surrounded by a professional staff in a convenient location.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2018

Highly professional doctor and staff that takes care of you from your first to last visit like you are their only patient.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2018

He completed explained my condition to mend gave me options as to how to address it. I highly recommend him and his staff.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2018

Dr. Khurram Pervaiz's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Khurram Pervaiz, M.D. is a board certified Orthopaedic Surgeon who specializes in shoulder, elbow and hand surgery at the Orthopaedic Associates of Central Maryland division. Dr. Pervaiz has completed fellowships in shoulder & elbow surgery as well as hand surgery. He treats all conditions of the upper extremity with a special interest in shoulder joint replacement and revision surgery. He is actively involved in research and education and is a reviewer for the JSES (Journal of Shoulder and Elbow Surgery). Some of his areas of research interest and publication include shoulder arthritis and joint replacement, wrist biomechanics and limited wrist fusion, carpal tunnel syndrome and Dupuytren’s contracture.

• Punjabi language
  • Hindi
  • Urdu
  • English

• Virginia Commonwealth University (Grad. 2010)

• Rotator Cuff Injury