Dr. Khurram Pervaiz

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Khurram Pervaiz

I highly recommend Dr. Pervaiz! I went to him with thumb/wrist pain that I knew would need surgery. He calmed my fears, explained the process, did the surgery and was even able to help me out with the physical therapy that was required for the healing process. Fantastic doctor!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2018

Without hestitation I highly recommend Dr. Pervaiz to take charge of your health needs. He is a top notch surgeon surrounded by a professional staff in a convenient location.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2018

Highly professional doctor and staff that takes care of you from your first to last visit like you are their only patient.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2018

He completed explained my condition to mend gave me options as to how to address it. I highly recommend him and his staff.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2018

Dr. Pervaiz is an excellent surgeon! Would highly recommend!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2018

This is a very great Doctor who cares about his patients. I would highly recommend him to help anyone with orthopedic problems.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2018

Dr. Pervaiz diagnosed a torn biceps tendon, took the time to explain everything so that I knew what to expect in surgery and recovery, repaired the tendon, and followed up on my recovery in an efficient and professional manner. Everything seems A1 now. The staff was great as well. They seem to run a well oiled machine.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2018

Dr. Pervaiz diagnosed basal joint arthritis in both my hands in Jan 2017. In March 2018, he performed thumb CMC arthroplasty surgery on my left hand. I appreciate the time he took to make sure I was informed each step of the process. The offices work very efficiently and everyone is friendly, encouraging and positive. Beth in OT/PT is amazing too. Positive experience.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2018

Outstanding service from pre-op to post-op. Dr. Pervaiz patiently explained the nature of the injury, how the surgery works and what to expect post op. He gave me a clear timeline for resuming activities that matched up perfectly with my experience. I would absolutely recommend him! Thanks also to Courtney who patiently and repeatedly forwarded the necessary short term disability forms to my insurance company!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2018

Dr. Pervaiz has operated on both of my hands, and I've had great success each time. He is an excellent surgeon.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

Dr. Khurram Pervaiz's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Khurram Pervaiz, M.D. is a board certified Orthopaedic Surgeon who specializes in shoulder, elbow and hand surgery at the Orthopaedic Associates of Central Maryland division. Dr. Pervaiz has completed fellowships in shoulder & elbow surgery as well as hand surgery. He treats all conditions of the upper extremity with a special interest in shoulder joint replacement and revision surgery. He is actively involved in research and education and is a reviewer for the JSES (Journal of Shoulder and Elbow Surgery). Some of his areas of research interest and publication include shoulder arthritis and joint replacement, wrist biomechanics and limited wrist fusion, carpal tunnel syndrome and Dupuytren’s contracture.

• Punjabi language
  • Hindi
  • Urdu
  • English

• Virginia Commonwealth University (Grad. 2010)

• Rotator Cuff Injury