Ratings for Dr. Khurram Pervaiz

I was very pleased with the surgery Dr. Pervaiz performed on my left hand and the outcome. He is a very caring doctor and aware of his patient's needs.I would recommend him to anyone needing hand, arm or shoulder surgery.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Exceeds Expectations. I couldn't be happier with the entire experience of getting both of my shoulders repaired by Dr. Pervaiz and with the support of his team. Unfortunately, I have seen a few doctors in my time, so I have a number of experiences to compare with and most of them excellent experiences. Dr. Pervaiz tops them all. If I could add one more category to this list of the four provided here, it would be "Caring". Dr. Pervaiz takes a truly caring interest in his patients and their progress towards returning to good health. There is/was a level of genuineness in all interactions with him that I grew to appreciate. A big thumbs up for Dr. Pervaiz and his team! Thank you!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

It was a very positive experience. Dr. Pervaiz kept me informed of my options and his recommendations. To date the outcome of the surgery has been terrific. Thank you

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

He is a professional. He did a beautiful job on my total shoulder replacement . My recovery has been a breeze

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Initially, I scheduled an appointment with Dr. Pervaiz for a second opinion on issues with the hand and elbow on one arm, and shoulder on the other side. He was able to correctly diagnose the problems and recommend procedures. When asked if he could help me prioritize what to do and when, he set out the best course to service my needs and facilitate healing in a timely manner. His advice and skill were expert, and the care given by him and his staff made the difference in this experience. I had three surgeries last summer and am healing very nicely. I’ve recommended him to several friends and will continue to do so. Thank you, Dr. Pervaiz!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

Dr. Pervaiz is an amazing physician/surgeon. He is very informative and knows his stuff. I was very satisfied with my (R) arthroscopic shoulder surgery and I would refer anyone to him without a shadow of a doubt.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

I have already recommended more people to him. He repaired a torn labrum in one shoulder nearly a year ago, and he was great to work with throughout the pre-op, surgery, PT & follow-ups. He is terrific to work with!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Dr. Pervaiz has a great bedside manner and is great with his patients. He made me feel at ease through the entire surgical cycle, from initial consultation to the last check up! I now have 100% use of my hand back!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2017

Dr pervaiz was fantastic I am a serious golfer who torn the rotar for second time. . He explained everything before surgery and set up conservative PT AFTER the surgery . I now hit the better with no pain. He and his staff are the best

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

repaired SLAP issue in left shoulder, went well. Highly recommend

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Dr. Khurram Pervaiz's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Khurram Pervaiz, M.D. is a board certified Orthopaedic Surgeon who specializes in shoulder, elbow and hand surgery at the Orthopaedic Associates of Central Maryland division. Dr. Pervaiz has completed fellowships in shoulder & elbow surgery as well as hand surgery. He treats all conditions of the upper extremity with a special interest in shoulder joint replacement and revision surgery. He is actively involved in research and education and is a reviewer for the JSES (Journal of Shoulder and Elbow Surgery). Some of his areas of research interest and publication include shoulder arthritis and joint replacement, wrist biomechanics and limited wrist fusion, carpal tunnel syndrome and Dupuytren’s contracture.

• Punjabi language
  • Hindi
  • Urdu
  • English

• Virginia Commonwealth University (Grad. 2010)

• Rotator cuff injury