Ratings for Dr. Anne F. Josiah

My appointment with Dr Josiah was appalling. While in the room with her having an introductory consultation, she sighed in exhaustion when I couldn't state exactly where my seizures originate nor the exact type of epilepsy I have. I had been living overseas for the past five years and was used to explaining these things in a very different manner. She annoyingly said "I hate looking at my patients charts". I was absolutely appalled when she said that. She then frustratedly paged through my charts. She made me feel like an imbecile. Perhaps she was having a bad day. She was fairly knowledgeable but her comment, tone and attitude ruined the whole visit for me.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

I am very pleased with the great care that Dr. Josiah has given me...However, I had a very bad experience with the office staff...I'm hoping that the office manager can do something to rectify this problem..I even considered changing doctors over this situation, but did not feel it was the right thing to do.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013

Dr Josiah was amazing and she has been extremely helpful to my problems and helping me find as much pain relief we can until there is a solution to my problems, however the office staff is aweful and if it werent for her I would not have stayed there. I would not recommend the office, but Dr. Josiah is wonderful.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2013