Ratings for Dr. Jonathan A. Stringer

Always takes his time, very patient and explains things...He's great

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

I was very pleased with Dr. Stringer. I could not say enough good things about him and his staff. One trip to his office and I can say this I will never use another Dr in his field. He took time to talk with me and has helped me.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

I have had thyroid problems for over 4 decades. Dr Stringer is one of the most intelligent and skilled doctors I have ever encountered. And I have a clear basis for comparison! He is very professional and personable as well. Lastly, he is a doctor who truly listens and is actually interested in what you,as a patient, are experiencing. One is treated as an individual rather than subjected to the "one size fits all" technique. His office staff are all very pleasant and personable. The office itself is clean,easy to get to, and lab work can be done in the same building. Dr Stringer and his staff have my highest recommendation as well as my sincere thanks and respect for all their skill and good work.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2014

Very professional, understanding, and knowledgable. The office was easy to get to as well as clean and organized. The staff was very friendly and professional .I would definalty recommend this place to others

flag | Submitted April 11, 2013

Dr. Jonathan A. Stringer's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 2007)

GHI