Ratings for Dr. John R. Scagnelli

Referred for having neurological symptoms and I was not "bad off" enough to have concern for. Tests were ordered which is why I added a star, but will go for second opinion even if something is found on tests. I rather find something early than too late.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2017

I was referred to Dr Scagnelli and it was a poor experience. He told me my symptoms were too muddled. Basically acted like I was wasting his time. Gave me a prescription. I made a follow up appointment with him specifically but it was changed to his PA. Worthless.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2016

Wife has MS and missed a couple appointments (common with MS patients) she made it to the next one and they told her they would no longer see her. She was has missed 3 months of infusions. Look at all the reviews of Raleigh Neurology. you are just a number, and they require you to fill out meds on line for refills and their system continues to mess up. Look at DUKE and UNC neurology.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015