Ratings for Dr. Kanishk Makhija

I would never ever go back to him after my first appointment. He was horribly rude, he didn't explain things well. It was over a 45 minute wait to get in to see him.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2015

I am still in shock! That was absolutely the worst doctor appointment I have ever had in my life. He treated me with disrespect and presumed to know what was wrong with me when he saw me for less than 5 minutes???!!!! Ummmmm I wonder why his office was completely empty. Needs to definitely go back to school and learn some manners if nothing else!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

Did not leave the appointment with any more knowledge than I came in with and the dr did not offer a "next plan of action" or a next step to find some treatment that will be effective for me. I didn't feel as if I or my problems were of any concern; maybe he was preoccupied with something else on his mind, but either way I felt very dismissed.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2013