Ratings for Dr. Joshua U. Klein

Experienced, knowledgable, people skills, understanding

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Stop wasting our tax dollars and jacking up our medical insurance and rates to help idiots breed. This is NOT what medical insurance and public or not for profit medical resources are for and constitutes fraud, waste and abuse. In short, stop wasting taxes helping stupid people breed.

Submitted June 15, 2017

I wish I could give 6 stars! The kindest, best bedside manners I've ever seen.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

excellent doctor! very knowledgeable and pleasant

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

Really miss him, oved going to RMA Brooklyn just for him!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2015

The nicest most amazing doctor!!! I looked forward to my appointments to see him!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

I felt like his only patient due to his close care and follow up calls, he is so patient and knowledgeable! I strongly recommend him!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2015

The most amazing, conpassionate, professional, knowledgable and caring RE I've ever seen in my life. And I've seen many.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

We will forever be grateful to Dr. Klein and his caring staff at the RMA Brooklyn office. He is the most caring and courteous doctor with great knowledge and expertise in his field. After only two trials, we are finally expecting our first. Dr. Klein spent over two hours with both me and spouse at our first consultation where he very clearly explained all options available and answered all our concerns and questions. He answered emails and I always got a prompt call back from a nurse. Dr. Klein was honest when suggesting a specific option but never pushed us to make a decision. In addition, the office staff is very kind and knowledgable. They guided me throughout my treatment and I was clearly told what my insurance will cover. Angela, the nurse is very experienced and Sara, the receptionist is kind and professional. If you are considering using Dr. Klein, just know you're in good hands!!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2014