Really miss him, oved going to RMA Brooklyn just for him!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2015

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

flag | Submitted May 31, 2015

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

We will forever be grateful to Dr. Klein and his caring staff at the RMA Brooklyn office. He is the most caring and courteous doctor with great knowledge and expertise in his field. After only two trials, we are finally expecting our first. Dr. Klein spent over two hours with both me and spouse at our first consultation where he very clearly explained all options available and answered all our concerns and questions. He answered emails and I always got a prompt call back from a nurse. Dr. Klein was honest when suggesting a specific option but never pushed us to make a decision. In addition, the office staff is very kind and knowledgable. They guided me throughout my treatment and I was clearly told what my insurance will cover. Angela, the nurse is very experienced and Sara, the receptionist is kind and professional. If you are considering using Dr. Klein, just know you're in good hands!!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2014

Dr Klein is one of the most caring doctors I've ever met. Besides his amazing bedside manner, he is very patient and has the most gentle skills I've experienced! His staff in the Brooklyn office are truly amazing as well! I can only say great things about him , he is highly recommended ! Best of luck to all of you future mommies out there ??!!!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2013

Dr. Klein treats patients with respect and understanding. His insight, patience, and attention to every detail in and around the fertility cycle is uncommon in other fertility specialists and ultimately results in the best outcome for the patient. Read more: http://www.vitals.com/doctors/Dr_Joshua_U_Klein/reviews#ixzz2QEZT3PSm

flag | Submitted April 11, 2013

Today I my husband and I met with Doctor Klein and he is amazing-We felt very comfortable with him -We went to see him for a second opinion and it was well worth it- we are very pleased and look forward to working with him to expand our family-

flag | Submitted January 28, 2013

Dr. Joshua U. Klein's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Really miss him, oved going to RMA Brooklyn just for him! "

November 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The nicest most amazing doctor!!! I looked forward to my appointments to see him!"

July 28, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.rmany.com/dr-joshua-klein.aspx" to "http://www.somersetmedicalcenter.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "10001" to "08876". Address has been updated from "None" to "110 Rehill Avenue". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "19087227445".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I felt like his only patient due to his close care and follow up calls, he is so patient and knowledgeable! I strongly recommend him!"

May 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The most amazing, conpassionate, professional, knowledgable and caring RE I've ever seen in my life. And I've seen many."

November 20, 2014