Ratings for Dr. Pratibha Baheti

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. BahetiI .The staff was really friendly and answered all my questions. To add to this, the doctor was punctual and was an expert at her job. I would recommend this doctor to everyone.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

I would have "0" star rate for her. I was there for delivery of my first child, I had a cervical switch early in my pregnancy around 14 weeks and my water broke at 36 week and I was in the labor for 6- 8 hours with out the switch open, there was no doctor to attend me or to monitor the fetus and I ended up in C-section. And it was a horrifying experience for me I was crying every time I saw the nurse as she was rude and aggressive. I had a bad experience with this doctor. No concerns about the patient and the staff / nurse very rude and aggressive. No help after C-Section and the hospital is not comfortable for patient who just had C-section.I would not recommend to any body. Thank God we myself and the child survived.

Submitted May 9, 2013