Ratings for Dr. George Atanasiu

My 3 year old daughter needed a cavity filled. Dr. George (and the staff) was amazing in answering her questions w answers she could understand. The filling took less than 10 min. Amazing experience, I have already and will continue to refer friends and family here. Keep up the great work!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Dr Atanasiu is very knowledgeable. Extremelly helpful, kind and loves what he does. My family and I simply adore him and his staff. Lotus Dental is my indication when anyone talks about dental experiences.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

Dr George is now at Lotus Dental ( his own practice) and is an amazing dentist. Very knowledgeable and kind, soft spoken and patient he easily puts people at ease. I recommend him to everyone I meet!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

The best dentist I've ever gone to. By far one of the most understanding and laid back dentists I've ever experienced. He made my experience very relaxed and made me feel important. He educated me on my dental health in a way I understood, unlike many dentists I've ever dealt with before. He works under Dr Barakat who works at a different office. If he Dr George Atanasiu ends up leaving to another office, myself and my entire family will follow him.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2014