Ratings for Dr. Jessica Djeredjian

Very caring doctor, knowledgeable, patient. She takes the time that is required to make a complete assessment of the child health and does not leave anything unsolved. She was extremely helpfull for my teenager and me, as a mother. I have never seen my daughter so comfortable with a doctor. I highly recommend her. It is worth going through the dificulty of making an appointment through the receptionists of Tiny Tots!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

i love her so much!!my kids love her too!shes very patient,calm and understanding person.SHE KNOW WHAT TO DO WHEN MY KIDS ARE SICK AND A NEVER HAD TO GO SEE ANOTHER DOCTOR FOR THE SAME PROBLEM.I HIGLY RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR!THE ONLY PROBLEM IS SO HARD TO GET AN APPOINTEMENT AT THE CLINIC AND OFTEN I HAVE NO CHOICE TO GO TO ANOTHER CLINIC.YOU CAN WAIT A GOOD 20 MINUTS ON THE PHONE AND YOU STILL HAVEN GOT AN APPOINTEMENT.!!!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

An amazing doctor. Could not ask for a better pediatrician. My 4 year old doctor says, "she the best doctor, I love her"

flag | Submitted September 19, 2012