Ratings for Dr. Doron Samuell

I have visted Dr. Doron Samuell today, he supported me a lot , I feel really safe when I shared my feeling to him. He is understandable and kind. I would recommend him for everyone who needs help. He is not bad like anyone reviewed here, maybe you have in bad health conditions, so you see everything in negative ways.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2018

I was sent to this doctor by my insurer to get me to go back to work. I have no real complaints. He did try to get me to go back to work but he explained to me why that was in my best interest. He wasn't exactly friendly but I think he had good intention.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2018

I have seen this doctor and I have no complaints. He listened to me and gave me some great advice. He is unlike other doctors who throw around medication and diagnoses. He really tells it as it is which is so helpful. Most doctors tell you want they think you want to hear and that is why I have not seen any improvement. I would highly recommend Dr Samuell.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

No complaints here. Seems he knows what he is talking about.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

Attentive and sympethetic to my situation. Will be continuing to see him and take his advice.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2018

My experience with the doctor was ok, no major issues, he was polite, I was only in there for 28 minutes, he will fill in his generic report, change all the names to mine, change all the she to he and send it off to the insurance company, only to be denied, the old adage here is don't bite the hand that feeds you.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

I have a pleasant experience with this doctor that does not fit with any of the nasty descriptions below.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

A most arragant unfriendly person he just didn't want to establish any friendly talk he was dreadfully unhelpful with communication looked at you with the most cynical contempt he would be good if you suffered from over happiness so rude I will never forget how he can turn your statement Around I wish I had looked him up so I could cancel the appointment he is totally bias

Submitted February 14, 2016

I have seen him twice found him distant arrogant and dismissive. He did not include some of my main symptoms in his report and he thought I had a victim mentality which was true as I had been bullied . When ever I got emotional or distressed he immediately asked a insignificant question . While I wasn't expecting empathy or even any real interest in my case I did expect him to record accurately our discussion everything he left out was proof of my illness avoid him if possible

Submitted January 23, 2016

I am a medical professional who had the misfortune to be referred to Doron Samuell for assessment of a psychological injury. He had no idea what my profession was and there was no indication that he had even read my file. I was being treated by a highly regarded independent psychiatrist who I had sought out because of his expertise in the disorder I was suffering (PTSD from vicarious traumatisation). There was a very clear nexus between the development of my distress and several patients who had experienced horrific events. Doron Samuell spent a total of 20 minutes asking me closed questions about everything other than the nature of my work and then proceeded to deny my claim on the basis of very distant (temporally) family issues. At the end of this so-called interview, he asked me if I thought there was anything else he should be aware of and when I started to tell him about some of the trauma experiences that I had been vicariously distressed by he told me my time was up (despite the fact that he had been 20 minutes late). This man is a hired gun and this is a well-known fact. If any of my patients are referred to him, I encourage them to request to see another psychiatrist.

Submitted October 26, 2015