Ratings for Dr. Doron Samuell

I still have nightmares over the experience. It was brutal and having to deal with yet another who thinks its ok to violate you. Impartial ? Oh really ... what a joke. and his report a report more about who or what he is other than my own struggles with depression and the result of admitted abuse, admitted. His report, despite having signed admissions, ignored it all and minimized it like any good mentally ill person does, then gaslight me to bits and made ME the person who deserved the abuse. Oh really /?

flag | Submitted January 4, 2019

No complaints here. Good listener. Provided different advice....good advice. I’ll be going back to see him.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2018

I have visted Dr. Doron Samuell today, he supported me a lot , I feel really safe when I shared my feeling to him. He is understandable and kind. I would recommend him for everyone who needs help. He is not bad like anyone reviewed here, maybe you have in bad health conditions, so you see everything in negative ways.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2018

I was sent to this doctor by my insurer to get me to go back to work. I have no real complaints. He did try to get me to go back to work but he explained to me why that was in my best interest. He wasn't exactly friendly but I think he had good intention.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2018

I have seen this doctor and I have no complaints. He listened to me and gave me some great advice. He is unlike other doctors who throw around medication and diagnoses. He really tells it as it is which is so helpful. Most doctors tell you want they think you want to hear and that is why I have not seen any improvement. I would highly recommend Dr Samuell.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

No complaints here. Seems he knows what he is talking about.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

Attentive and sympethetic to my situation. Will be continuing to see him and take his advice.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2018

My experience with the doctor was ok, no major issues, he was polite, I was only in there for 28 minutes, he will fill in his generic report, change all the names to mine, change all the she to he and send it off to the insurance company, only to be denied, the old adage here is don't bite the hand that feeds you.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

I have a pleasant experience with this doctor that does not fit with any of the nasty descriptions below.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

A most arragant unfriendly person he just didn't want to establish any friendly talk he was dreadfully unhelpful with communication looked at you with the most cynical contempt he would be good if you suffered from over happiness so rude I will never forget how he can turn your statement Around I wish I had looked him up so I could cancel the appointment he is totally bias

Submitted February 14, 2016

Dr. Doron Samuell's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.