Ratings for Dr. Melissa O'Brien

She is the worst dr. I ever had she is rude ,uncaring,and she rushes u out ,no bedside manner what so ever don't take any comments with a grain of salt anything they say about how she treats patients are tr e .she a terrible dr. I wish dr. Lemiere was still my dr. She was a great dr.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

I have been seeing Dr. Obriend since she came to Corner Brook. My family and I have several rare and serious medical condition and feel as though she does not care enough to even run a quick Google search on our disease. I have seen MANY doctors and specialists and Dr. O'Brien has been one of the worst. I do not expect her to be knowledgeable about our condition as it is so rare but effort should be put in to at least understand the basics. She is fine at treating colds and minor issues, not fine if you are going to her for something very uncommon and serious. Her secretary is also sometimes unpleasant and rude.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

Dr. Obrien is very nice and is very straightforward without coming off as standoffish. I am not sure why so many people have an issue with her. Dr. O'Brien strikes me as the kind of doctor that will not placate people for the sake of bedside manner, so take those one star reviews with a grain of salt.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Excellent doctor. She is very helpful indeed. Very concern about your well being. A job I know is not easy at times but thanks for all you do.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

So very kind, compassionate and caring. Gives excellent, thorough care and ensures my well being is top priority. I would highly recommend! Thank you Dr. O'Brien for all you do! Your receptionist is very professional, kind and helpful! Well done!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. O'Brien since she moved to corner brook and let me tell you she is the worst doctor I have ever seen. She is always late, not thorough, and frankly she is always just rude. Would not recommend to anyone, half of the time I feel like I could do a better job than she does.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2016

Overall excellent experience. Through and caring.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

excellent staff, so easy to get an appointment. my daughter and I see her, very kind and helpful.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

Rude, impatient, doesn't seem like she cares about patients at all.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2013

If I could give her a 0 I would. Unsympathetic, rushed, and doesn't pay much attention when explaining what is wrong.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2013