Ratings for Dr. Melissa O'Brien

Dr. Obrien is very nice and is very straightforward without coming off as standoffish. I am not sure why so many people have an issue with her. Dr. O'Brien strikes me as the kind of doctor that will not placate people for the sake of bedside manner, so take those one star reviews with a grain of salt.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Excellent doctor. She is very helpful indeed. Very concern about your well being. A job I know is not easy at times but thanks for all you do.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

So very kind, compassionate and caring. Gives excellent, thorough care and ensures my well being is top priority. I would highly recommend! Thank you Dr. O'Brien for all you do! Your receptionist is very professional, kind and helpful! Well done!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. O'Brien since she moved to corner brook and let me tell you she is the worst doctor I have ever seen. She is always late, not thorough, and frankly she is always just rude. Would not recommend to anyone, half of the time I feel like I could do a better job than she does.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2016

Overall excellent experience. Through and caring.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

excellent staff, so easy to get an appointment. my daughter and I see her, very kind and helpful.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

Rude, impatient, doesn't seem like she cares about patients at all.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2013

If I could give her a 0 I would. Unsympathetic, rushed, and doesn't pay much attention when explaining what is wrong.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2013

very unsympathetic. Impatient. How can you get a proper diagnosis when you can only bring up one symptom at a time. Sometimes two symptoms may be related and help in the diagnosis. Don't think she likes Seniors.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2013

worst doctor i ever seen,accused me of not being on the meds that i take on regular basis.and left me no prescription.if any body knows about fentanyl it has the worst withdrawals immaginable.so here i am left with nothing.anybody would be a fool to go see this retard!!!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2013