Ratings for Dr. Jules Mascarenhas

Dr. M is excellent and experienced at providing professional and heartwarming service to all of his dental family. I highly recommend him and his staff. Maria Fontana

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

My whole experience from the time I walked in the door to the time I left was just wonderful. The whole staff is just amazing and I felt like they really cared! They did an amazing job and I would recommend them to ANYONE!! So happy with the results!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Being very apprehensive about going to see a periodontist, my attitude completely changed after meeting Dr. Mascarenhas, seeing the quality of his work, and his personable manner. He takes his time with you, keeps you informed, is punctual, is friendly, and his office staff are superb. My ability to relax and get my gum work done has been a great gift to me. Years of worry about dental work has simply evaporated. I recommend Dr. Mascarenhas and his office staff most highly.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Dr. Mascarenhas has done 2 gum grafts on me (total of 8 teeth involved). I appreciate how incredibly skilled he is as well as personable and kind. he has done a fantastic job with both of my surgeries and my family dentist has told me that the healed grafts are really quite remarkably good. She said that she would go to him in the future for her own Periodontic surgery. I would recommend this Doctor and Clinic staff extremely highly.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Mascarenhas for crown lengthening surgery. I had a great experience. The staff was very pleasant and helpful and Dr. Mascarenhas was very skilled. I love my new smile.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

He is a good dentist with good skill . Clean and professional office :))

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

I was referred to this place, went there for a year and when I wanted to go somewhere closer to home I was given attitude from the staff. This place is pricy, all they care about is getting your money. I paid thousands but they turned sour after requesting to visit another Doctor because I didn't want to travel half way through the city.

Submitted August 8, 2014

Both me and my wife have seen Dr. Mascarenhas for extensive bone grafting and sinus surgery for implants. Both had the surgeries under sedation. We both feel that we received the best care available. Dr. Mascarenhas was very thorough and detailed. More over he was compassionate and even called us the day after surgery to check on us. We are very happy with his office and his skills and will definitely recommend him and his practice if you want expert care.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2014

I had my wisdom teeth pulled and skin grafting done and both went terrific the first time. The skin grafting however turned out not to be right and i had to get it done again which i was not impressed about. The second time I had it done the skin felt like it was going to fall off my bottom gum and the pain was terrible. At first I thought Dr. Mascarenhas knew what he was doing, now im starting to wonder :(

flag | Submitted December 11, 2013

Wasnt very impressed with this office visited other offices as i was looking around to get a better cost, Dr. Mascarenhas answered all my questions however when i was brought to the front it felt like i was being pushed to book a procedure i didn't want to book even when i explained myself about shopping around, my inital exam cost 600$ which ins didn't cover much of i was not happy with my experience here

Submitted May 16, 2013