Ratings for Dr. Rashida Haq

Outstanding Doctor with great compassion and knowledge, truly appreciate her help!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

She's always in a rush, doesn't answer questions and doesn't give an opportunity for you to ask questions. She doesn't know her patient files. It's scary having a doctor be so disorganized and unaware of her patients situations. She just rushes through everything. It's very unfortunate to say the least.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

I have seen Dr. Haq three times during my breast cancer treatment and found that she offered no answers and no help. I don’t know how she treats her other patients but I found her dismissive and that she rushed through the appointments leaving me with many unanswered questions. I will be looking into seeing a different doctor.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

My freind was diagnosed with breast cancer that had already metasticised to her bones at the time of diagnosis She was first oferred a treatment program that contained placebos which we immediately refused. we were then offerred a trial involving avastin , over the next months the tumours shrunk and everything was good.   2 years later there seemed to be a very small amount of tumour activity - at this time dr haq took my freind off of the trial -contrary to our wishes. When we asked for a prescription for the avastin she would not oblige, after stopping the avastin the cancer spread with incredible speed  my freind  was dead in 3 months. Dr Haq was very dismissive and offered no help once off the trial. We felt that she was working in the best interests of the drug company

flag | Submitted February 1, 2015

Dr. Haq was with me all the way during a very difficult time. I was not always the most pleasant patient d/t my illness and fear but she never gave up. Thank-you, Dr. Haq, MLJ

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014

Very supportive and helpful in all matters. Was punctual and respectful of my time

flag | Submitted August 4, 2013

Dr. Haq was utterly unprepared while caring for my friend, who was struggling with cancer. While she is the Head of Oncology at a prominent Toronto hospital, she seemed very distracted and ill-prepared at each visit. While asking for test results, we were always told "they weren't back yet". Yet, because we had travelled a long way for each appointment, we pressed her for the results. Dr. Haq went down to her office (in the same hallway), and lo and behold, the test results were already in her in-box. We strongly feel Dr. Haq let our friend down, emotionally and medically. She would not entertain any suggestions, and barely answered our many questions. I hope this doctor treats other patients much better than she treated my friend.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2012