Ratings for Dr. Rashida Haq

Dr. Haq provided my wife with excellent treatment through my wife’s three and a half years of care. Dr. Haq also referred ‘F’ to every other specialist who might be able to assist in the cancer battle. Dr. Haq never gave up on my wife, and my wife never gave up on Dr. Haq. Dr. Haq visited my wife in Palliative and ‘F’ took Dr. Haq’s hand and held it and said “Thank you, thank you, thank you”. Dr Haq attended and spoke at ‘F’s Celebration of Life. That is a huge tribute to both women. Dr. Haq is intelligent, proficient, and compassionate. The system loads her up, but you would be fortunate to have Dr. Haq as your Oncologist.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2018

There's no question that she is highly intelligent and is extremely knowledgeable but her bed side manner is atrocious. I am lucky where I didn't the extra attention but I also didn't expect to be treated so badly by this woman

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

Dr. Haq has treated eleven (11) women whom I as a non-medical man - have referred to her. She saves lives, and prolongs others including my Mother, Sister and Sister-In-Law. She frequently called me from her home when time at Two Queen South did not allow an update. Dr. Haq is in a class by herself when it comes to personal investment in her Patients. Yes, she is very busy, and perhaps doesn’t seem talkative, but she has a professional and personal heart of gold. Peter S.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

A very compassionate, knowledgeable and caring medical professional, Dr. Haq made every possible effort to reduce my pain and suffering during my chemo for triple negative breast cancer. She always took time to address all my concerns and returned my calls promptly whenever we called her for help. She is a person with a very positive attitude.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Hmmm....I got my chemotherqpy treatment done almost 3 weeks ago and I do not understand why ..if chemo killsall the bad and the good cells why I do need radiation after . I dont want to take chances as perhaps chemo its already bad . But I have my doubts about all this rates. I will get a second opinion about getting radiation now... I was reading about this drug and hundreds of thousand people are talking against that... if that so why ministry of health allows this drugs in the market while its hurting more people than cured acording to this topics. Someone said that this is a very huge industries and they do need cancer clients .Is very scary to read this complaint and comments.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2017

Dr. Haq has been my oncologist for the past year for breast cancer. I was very worried about my disease in the beginning and she was very compassionate and patient. She has been very supportive during my treatment, taking the time to answer all my questions and makes sure my concerns are addressed. I feel very confident in Dr. Haq’s knowledge and experience, and very glad to have her as my physician!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2017

Simply awful. Avoid at all costs. Borderline negligent in her care. Rude, dismissive and uncaring. Despised by the other staff at St mike's, for understandable reasons. An embarrassment to an otherwise fine hospital.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

I have had a wonderful relationship with Dr. Haq. She is definitely strong-minded, but I felt she always went the extra mile for me, including making sure I knew test results asap when she knew I was particularly worried. I find her compassionate and warm, and have never felt rushed when with her. I think it took us a while for us to find our footing (I have a lot of anxiety), but now that we have I trust her implicitly.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

Outstanding Doctor with great compassion and knowledge, truly appreciate her help!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

She's always in a rush, doesn't answer questions and doesn't give an opportunity for you to ask questions. She doesn't know her patient files. It's scary having a doctor be so disorganized and unaware of her patients situations. She just rushes through everything. It's very unfortunate to say the least.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016