Ratings for Dr. Rashida Haq

Hmmm....I got my chemotherqpy treatment done almost 3 weeks ago and I do not understand why ..if chemo killsall the bad and the good cells why I do need radiation after . I dont want to take chances as perhaps chemo its already bad . But I have my doubts about all this rates. I will get a second opinion about getting radiation now... I was reading about this drug and hundreds of thousand people are talking against that... if that so why ministry of health allows this drugs in the market while its hurting more people than cured acording to this topics. Someone said that this is a very huge industries and they do need cancer clients .Is very scary to read this complaint and comments.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2017

Dr. Haq has been my oncologist for the past year for breast cancer. I was very worried about my disease in the beginning and she was very compassionate and patient. She has been very supportive during my treatment, taking the time to answer all my questions and makes sure my concerns are addressed. I feel very confident in Dr. Haq’s knowledge and experience, and very glad to have her as my physician!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2017

Simply awful. Avoid at all costs. Borderline negligent in her care. Rude, dismissive and uncaring. Despised by the other staff at St mike's, for understandable reasons. An embarrassment to an otherwise fine hospital.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

I have had a wonderful relationship with Dr. Haq. She is definitely strong-minded, but I felt she always went the extra mile for me, including making sure I knew test results asap when she knew I was particularly worried. I find her compassionate and warm, and have never felt rushed when with her. I think it took us a while for us to find our footing (I have a lot of anxiety), but now that we have I trust her implicitly.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

Outstanding Doctor with great compassion and knowledge, truly appreciate her help!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

She's always in a rush, doesn't answer questions and doesn't give an opportunity for you to ask questions. She doesn't know her patient files. It's scary having a doctor be so disorganized and unaware of her patients situations. She just rushes through everything. It's very unfortunate to say the least.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

I have seen Dr. Haq three times during my breast cancer treatment and found that she offered no answers and no help. I don’t know how she treats her other patients but I found her dismissive and that she rushed through the appointments leaving me with many unanswered questions. I will be looking into seeing a different doctor.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

My freind was diagnosed with breast cancer that had already metasticised to her bones at the time of diagnosis She was first oferred a treatment program that contained placebos which we immediately refused. we were then offerred a trial involving avastin , over the next months the tumours shrunk and everything was good.   2 years later there seemed to be a very small amount of tumour activity - at this time dr haq took my freind off of the trial -contrary to our wishes. When we asked for a prescription for the avastin she would not oblige, after stopping the avastin the cancer spread with incredible speed  my freind  was dead in 3 months. Dr Haq was very dismissive and offered no help once off the trial. We felt that she was working in the best interests of the drug company

flag | Submitted February 1, 2015

Dr. Haq was with me all the way during a very difficult time. I was not always the most pleasant patient d/t my illness and fear but she never gave up. Thank-you, Dr. Haq, MLJ

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014

Very supportive and helpful in all matters. Was punctual and respectful of my time

flag | Submitted August 4, 2013