Ratings for Dr. Rishi Chugh

I was originally very happy when Dr Chugh became my doctor - patient, attentive, funny and caring. However, things recently seem to be changing - I had two appointments cancelled, and on the third try he was over two hours late (not seeing patients, late arriving). He burst into the room in a bad mood, neither acknowledging nor apologizing for the wait, and essentially said "there's nothing I can do for you medically, I don't know why you're here" A stark contrast to the doctor who used to spend extra time answering questions and finding out what was wrong. Disappointed in how things are turning with this doctor.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2018

Great Doctor! He is attentive and knowledgeable! You can't get better than him!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

Good doctor, unfortunately he is increasingly less available. Leaving for greener pastures? I hope not, it's hard to find a doctor (good or not) in Montreal!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

Super experience. Knowledgeable, attentive, funny. Calm and approachable manner...too bad he is not taking new patients.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2018

Dr. Chugh was amazing! The first doctor to do examine my young daughter without her crying or making a fuss. A really great experience. A++++++ Very warm, kind and funny.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2017

Found dr. Chugh through bonjour santé this morning and saw him this afternoon. After a brief session I asked him to be my family doctor because I was so taken with how attentive, funny and kind he is. Young energetic (and very handsome) Doctor definitely worth seeing

flag | Submitted December 28, 2017

My experience with Dr. Chugh was horrible. He is insecure about his practice and books way to many patients so that the wait times are ridiculously long. He does not like to be asked why the waits are so long. His staff is not helpful.

Submitted December 19, 2017

I saw doctors on two continents but I have never met a doctor like him. I came to see him through Bonjour Sante. He started with the most common of what could have been , but he gave me a glimpse of the next step if ever it was not that. He gave me an appointment when the results came in after getting a second opinion with a specialist in the pathology that I could have. He reassured me and gave me a reference to consult further. All this with a smile, a human approach and profesional attitude. I've told him today personally that I hope he never changes!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

The clinic was very busy, but Dr. Chugh made me feel that he had all the time necessary to examine me, discuss my condition and suggest treatment. We did half the consultation in French and half in English. He is perfectly bilingual.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2017

Dr. Chugh is knowledgeable and willing until he is not. For basic run of the mill things, he is there for you. After that you never know. One day on. One day off. Not dependable on a regular basis. It’s all in the attitude and compassion. He is very capable but not always there.

Submitted October 4, 2017