Ratings for Dr. Rishi Chugh

I saw doctors on two continents but I have never met a doctor like him. I came to see him through Bonjour Sante. He started with the most common of what could have been , but he gave me a glimpse of the next step if ever it was not that. He gave me an appointment when the results came in after getting a second opinion with a specialist in the pathology that I could have. He reassured me and gave me a reference to consult further. All this with a smile, a human approach and profesional attitude. I've told him today personally that I hope he never changes!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

The clinic was very busy, but Dr. Chugh made me feel that he had all the time necessary to examine me, discuss my condition and suggest treatment. We did half the consultation in French and half in English. He is perfectly bilingual.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2017

Dr. Chugh is knowledgeable and willing until he is not. For basic run of the mill things, he is there for you. After that you never know. One day on. One day off. Not dependable on a regular basis. It’s all in the attitude and compassion. He is very capable but not always there.

Submitted October 4, 2017

Thanks again to the best doctor I ever met. Not only a great doctor, a wonderful person. -MJC-

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

I lucked out and saw this doctor on a Saturday through Bonjour Santé. took his time, gave me a thorough exam and explained his findings. Top marks. Too bad he's not taking new patients.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2017

Wow j'ai eu un rendeZ vous de dernière Minutes eT je suis tomber par hasard sur ce medecin eT c'est sur que je vais retourner le voir ! J'allais le voir POur un problème et il a tellement été humain et compétent qu'il m'a régler 2 problèmes de santé ! Définitivement la meilleure expérience que j'ai eu svec un docteur ! Drôle gentil rassurant authentique ! Juste dommage qu'il ne prenne plus de nouvelles patientes :(

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017

Dr. Chugh is a rare find....he listens and is knowledgeable in all senses. Always attentive to your concerns and his recommendations are on par. Grateful he is our GP.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

One of the best doctor I have ever visited. Funny, approcheable, very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

Dr. Chugh is a great doctor, always helpful and listens to what I have to say.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Dr. Chugh is amazing, he's the kind of devoted doctor you would see in a movie. He's charming, patient, funny and has a very honest and direct way of communicating.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017