Ratings for Dr. Rishi Chugh

Dr chog is very kind and nice.i never seen a doctor like him .so intelligent .funny

flag | Submitted June 29, 2018

Très sympa, sérieux, à l'écoute. Thorough, to the point, nice fellow.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

Vraiment gentil, empathique et professionel! Je le recommande!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

I have seen this doctor twice in the walk-in clinic and both visits were amazing. The clinic was clean and modern, and Dr. Chugh was the cherry on top! Funny, intelligent and compassionate. I feel so lucky to have found this doctor.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

I was there the girl who missed her exam tried to get her note. She actually tried to blackmail poor Dr. Chugh and flat out told him she would trash him online. It is sad, really. I am pretty sure she would find another doc who would give her a note abs she would not have to threaten anybody. and I could hear everything through the next room, so I know to not raise my own voice there next time ;) I have seen both Dr. Chugh and Dr. Paul at the clinic many times. They are the best walk-in clinic doctors I have ever seen. I WISH one of them would take patients! Don’t listen to the poor student who SHOULD HAVE ACTUALLY gone to emergency of her problem was that serious. Emergency gives notes. Enjoy your bad karma. I hope your grades are better than your sense of decency.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2018

Absolutely worst doctor I've encountered. I came in because I couldn't sleep all night because of a sharp pain that happened somewhere near my pelvis. Stopped taking me seriously the moment I said I missed an exam because (obviously) was not feeling well enough to be there that morning. He refused to give me a note for that missed exam saying I have to go to the ER to get checked and there they would give me a note "if there really was something" (he actually wrote on the paper to the hospital that I 'abruptly' mentioned missing exam in the morning). Considering the stress that university students go through I think it is the least you can do if you care for someone's mental health to help them with that (and as a doctor isn't it your job to care for someone's health???)! Ended up going to the ER to wait 14 hours in absolute pain there before they realized that I had a ruptured cyst that caused internal bleeding, a situation that if not treated could be absolutely dangerous. I really hope you read this comment Dr. Chugh and that next time you show a little bit more humanity in your treatment of a student that for you "just wanted to miss her exam".

Submitted April 18, 2018

He is so delegent in his care, patient and speaks with sympathy and kindness. Always there when he is needed and never complains for any reason. He always has his patients at heart. He is an awesome Doctor.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

C'est la meilleur visite chez le médecin de ma vie. Il était très attentionné et a pris le temps de m'écouter.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

Sympatique, à l’écoute, disponible et gentil. Il a une approche moderne et communique bien

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

He was great and helpful! He also suggested a great type of candy while waiting at the pharmacy!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2018