Ratings for Dr. Nelly Soliman-Wahba

Dr Nelly is such a kind wonderful person. She is also an amazing dentist. I would recommend her to anyone. I actually enjoy going to the dentist so I can see her and her wonderful staff!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Dr. Nelly is skilled! She did an on the spot veneer repair that was absolutely perfect in colour and shape. Her ability to freeze your mouth with virtually no pain is why I have stuck with her. She has an amazing sense of humour which puts you at ease. She is a keeper!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2016

Such a wonderful office! Dr Soliman and staff made me feel so comfortable!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

Dr Soliman took the time to explain all treatment options available to me. Her staff were very helpful and I recommend her all the time to friends and family

flag | Submitted November 1, 2012

I don't feel she is experianced more and more money she drags thing to take longer to do simple things so you pay more in the long run

flag | Submitted September 13, 2012

This Dr. told me I had cancer of the tongue and that a nightguard would fix it. On my own I went to see a specialist who told me it was not cancer and I didn't need an appliance.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2012