Ratings for Dr. Ryan Song

I have been having lots of headaches over the years. He did a few sessions on my scalp. No more temple headache. So amazing !!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

Ryan changed me and my life! Ryan has been an awesome practitioner with a great team there at his clinic since the very beginning. He explains every procedure in details. He does not just try to improve your condition or symptoms, but he also thrives to find the source of the problem and work on it during the whole treatment phase. One thing though, he was late for my appointment on a snowy day. A good thing is you can always expect to get the treatment at your appointment time rather than waiting 30 minutes in the fancy waiting room.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2015

Excellent Team with very caring receptionist. I had great help from him and his staff for my sciatica. 5 months of struggle has finally ended

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

I have been seeing Ryan for over 2 yrs this man has helped me with so many cronic issues any where from muscle pain to stomach/bowl issues. He has fantastic bed side manner and follows up with a treatment plan that benefits you

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

I have been a patient of his for 6 months now. What a difference! He's very caring and never rush you for anything. Very comfortable and Relaxed Treatments. His treatment plan is very understandable, goal oriented and easy to follow at the same time. Besides, the receptionist lady is so nice and its a Big Plus!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

very clear approach to my infertility. I tried to have a baby for 3 years, and also tried in vitro with unsuccessful results. However, Ryan explained the root cause of my medical conditions and treated very well. Now I do have a healthy baby. just turned 1. Recommended

flag | Submitted November 23, 2013

Ryan is truly amazing and very knowledgable. I was suffering from headaches since Grade 6. My headaches were so severe and very frequent (3-5 times a week) I always took Tylenol or Advil basically whatever I could grab around me. I took many MRI and CT Scans from time to time but Doctors could not find out why I still have headaches. When I saw Ryan for the first time, he pointed out that my headache is the tension headaches from Neck and Shoulder muscles. After 2 treatments, no more headaches... ever!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2013