Ratings for Dr. Yannick Charette

I was very pleased with the nurse. She always takes my blood pressure and one day they picked up that it had been high. They did a few test and started me on some medications. I started feeling great. The fog that I had for years disappeared. Very happy and I agree with most comments. Just felt I should share.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2018

Good doctor! Got me in quickly to see specialist. New staff are not the best but they are trying.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

I saw Dr Charette at the Lasalle Walk in clinic. He made my son laugh and was very good with him. He gave me a lot of info regarding his infection. I enjoyed the experience.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2017

Noticed he has been teaching of late. Heard him talk to the student. He was kind, patient and enthousiastic. I like him very much.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

Smart, funny and compassionate! Comes from a mining family! He doesn’t think he’s better than you. Happy he is my doctor!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

Honestly, everyone at the clinic is super nice, but dealing with the clinic as a whole is a joke and a half. Also, I don't mind seeing student doctors- but when I wait 3 weeks to see my doctor and there's a kid with no experience waiting for me (without any forewarning from the clinic) I'm pretty freaking annoyed. Especially when the's kid's half an hour late after lunch and too busy chatting personally to actually do his job.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

Dr. Charette is a great doctor, very down to earth, very patient, listens, has a good sense of humour and does not hesitate to send you for tests. He is kind and compassionate. He is also bilingual which is a Plus !! I am very lucky to have him as my family doctor. He will not hesitate to refer you to any specialist of your choice... I definitely give him a 5+++.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

First impression was good but too much information about what he does in the community

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Amazing man! Good manners, quick to diagnose and very personable.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Dr Charette is funny and knowledgeable! He's honest and a straight shooter. I'm happy to have him!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2017