Ratings for Dr. Yannick Charette

He’s good and helpful! I has questions related to my son, who isn’t his patient. He took the time to give me some input. Happy to have him!!!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2018

Not pleased with him at all. He's been my doctor for the past 4 years but as of late, the staff has changed for the worst. The previous nurse was great but the new one seems very inexperienced. The receptionists are very young and they have no idea what they are doing. The last apt was for my baby well check up in late afternoon and they were behind 30 min and he literally rushed us out of there, he spoke to us for like 2 minutes and the nurse also rushed his needles as they were closing. I was shocked and very upset...will be looking for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

Dr Charette is amazing! takes the time to hear your concerns and reassures you.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

Dr. Cigarette is an excellent dr. He takes is time and listens to you, sends you for test if needed. I trust him with my life.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

I was very pleased with the nurse. She always takes my blood pressure and one day they picked up that it had been high. They did a few test and started me on some medications. I started feeling great. The fog that I had for years disappeared. Very happy and I agree with most comments. Just felt I should share.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2018

Good doctor! Got me in quickly to see specialist. New staff are not the best but they are trying.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

I saw Dr Charette at the Lasalle Walk in clinic. He made my son laugh and was very good with him. He gave me a lot of info regarding his infection. I enjoyed the experience.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2017

Noticed he has been teaching of late. Heard him talk to the student. He was kind, patient and enthousiastic. I like him very much.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

Smart, funny and compassionate! Comes from a mining family! He doesn’t think he’s better than you. Happy he is my doctor!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

Honestly, everyone at the clinic is super nice, but dealing with the clinic as a whole is a joke and a half. Also, I don't mind seeing student doctors- but when I wait 3 weeks to see my doctor and there's a kid with no experience waiting for me (without any forewarning from the clinic) I'm pretty freaking annoyed. Especially when the's kid's half an hour late after lunch and too busy chatting personally to actually do his job.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017