Ratings for Dr. Yannick Charette

Dr Charette is funny and knowledgeable! He's honest and a straight shooter. I'm happy to have him!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2017

Dr. Charette is very kind, takes the time to listen and really discuss your concerns and is both a support and an advocate. Best doctor I've ever had. Very impressed. Never a long wait either, really feels like my time is respected.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

Easy to talk to him! He explains things in simple ways! He cares!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Great listener, I don't feel rushed when I have an appointment with him as he takes the time to thoroughly explain things if I do not understand. Very happy to have him as my family physician.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

We ( my family) like Dr. Charette he is kind a good listener and a bit funny The staff are nice also. We never have a problem getting an appointment or rebooking one. Thank you

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

This office is ridiculous to get through to by phone. I have tried 3 days in a row to no avail. The phone rings & rings, nobody answers & then it just disconnects. I actually got a live person who answered during 1 of my attempts but she answered the phone with pls hold & doesn't even wait for a response, you hear a click & just like that you are on hold. After holding for 15 mins without anyone coming back on the line to acknowledge I was still holding, the phone just disconnected me - how frustrating & a waste of time! Either the secretary has to learn better phone etiquette, actually answer the phone before 8 rings or they need to hire more staff if they are that busy because clearly something isn't running smoothly on their end. I guess I'll have to go to a walk in clinic instead, what is the point of having a gp if you can't get through to book an appt?

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

He's courteous, friendly, compassionate, and very attentive to my concerns. You can tell that he chose his profession because of his love for people.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

I met Dr Charette at the clinic on cedar street. He was friendly and took his time with me. He gave me some some good skills to help me relax. He helped me put my life back in order. I recently heard about the clinic closure. He made a difference and I hope that I can see him again.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

He seen my daughter and he was very good with her. Great work!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

He is an advocate for people struggling with mental health. He spends the time and he is very helpful. He motivated me to make some healthy changes in my life. I heard he helps the LGBTQ community. Awesome and best doctor I ever met.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016