Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth Rook

Dr. Rook is extremely thorough and takes the time to listen to her patients. She ran tests on me no other doctor had run after 20 years living with RA and Fibromyalgia. She sent me to other specialist to get the care I needed. I miss her and wish I knew where she moved to.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2014

An amazing dr kind compassionate educated I can't say enough about the positive influence that dr Rook has had on me and my health

flag | Submitted December 20, 2013

Went to this doctor for hand and knuckle swelling had me do labs and a lot of xray's. Never looked at them even went out of my way to get the xray's . Front office people are horrible. All they know how to do is threaten to cancel your appointment. Doctor was pleasant but could not handle my case complete waste of time and resources.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2013

She is very compassionate and has a wonderful bedside manner. She listens! Most Drs I have dealt with stop you before you finish talking and tell you what you are feeling. She makes sure her staff follows through with orders etc. I love DR ROOK!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2013

The absolute best doctor I have ever seen. Always answers my questions. Shows concern for her patients. Available over the phone without an appointment. Does not sugarcoat things. A+++++

flag | Submitted August 24, 2013

DR Elizabeth Rook is the best, She's very knowledgeable in her field, very kind, always happy, and very sweet. I look forward to visiting when I do..

flag | Submitted August 14, 2013

Dr. Rook was very helpful in getting treatment for me and telling me that she can help. i have been wheelchair bound for a while and she put my mind at ease

flag | Submitted August 12, 2013

Dr. Rook's main objective appeared to be to tell me that I don't have fibromyalgia. I'm used to various doctors who scoff at my condition. The medical community is typically slow to acknowledge any condition that mainly affects women. But, a young female rheumetologist? She had obviously made up her mind before even asking me any questions. She did not address why I have all the symptoms (or even ask what symptoms I had), or give any reason why she thought I did not have it. What a complete waste of my time. I went for help and received none. If you have fibro don't, I repeat, don't waste your time.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2013

Dr. Rook is professional. Her staff professionalism needs some work. They are not very polite and efficient.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2013

I would not recommend this Dr's office. While Dr. Rook seems to be a good Dr., her receptionist on the other hand is not professional. I had a appt on 3/22/13 at 11:30 am. My husband and I arrived at 11:25 am I signed in and no one was at the desk, thinking that she would be back quickly we sat down and waited, at 12:00 she calls me to the desk and looks me in the eye and preceeds to tell me that I was late, that I arrived at 12:50 am and that she was at her desk when I arrived. And that Dr Rook could not see me, I explained to her that she was not at her desk and that I was on time. Still looking me in the eye she informs me that is now lunch for Dr. Rook and I will not be seen. Very unprofessional. I would be careful and make sure you document the time you arrive. I have called to see if Dr. Rook will call me back about meds, I need my meds. May find another Rhuemy. Very dissapointed.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2013

Dr. Elizabeth Rook's Credentials

• Southeastern College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 2006)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Moreno Valley, CA