Ratings for Dr. Stephen Sangwan Kim

I scheduled my son circumcision 4 months ago. I confirmed with office staffs (Emily) the doctor and the fairfax hospital are within my insurance network. I confirmed with my insurance company the doctor and hospital are within my network. I had several communications with doctor office assistand (Amy) about every 3 weeks to discuss proper procedure and preparation. There were no form, no information, no letter send to me. One week before surgery, Amy is trying to collect $849 from me up front at once prior to surgery. Reason is this doctor is not affiliated with Fairfax hospital so they will file as out of network surgery. I ask to reschedule location of hospital so can be within network. she told me several ridiculus reasons that she cannot. I tried to work out with billing supervisor (Michelle) neither one of them will. I checked website the doctor IS affiliate with fairfax hospital. This is scam on patient and insurance company. This is a very dishonor medical practice dr.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2012