Ratings for Dr. Sheldon Singh

Have had emergency procedures under his care very happy. This man walks you through your procedure very enlightening Thank You.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

I had a large number of extra beats and underwent a catheter ablation under the care of Dr. Singh. Can't say enough good things about Dr. Singh and his team. Patient, kind and super professional. A first rate practitioner who as of this writing has fixed my problem.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

My Cardiologist highly recommended Dr. Singh to fix my SVT through a procedure called ablation, which Dr. Singh explained in detail a few months before the procedure and he also gave me a brochure with lost of information.Six months later I went for the procedure at Sunnybrook where I was in the Hpt one day only.The procedure is harder than I imagined, I wasn't put to sleep because Dr, Singh explained that he could find the problem area better if I am awake.I think that the procedure was a success. I feel OK, time will tell.Dr. Singh is patient, soft spoken, Knowledgeable, considerate, experienced, very polite!!!His team is amazing, they were nice, joking around and put me at ease during the procedure!!I would highly recommend him!!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

Felt instantly at ease with Dr Singh. He is friendly, thorough and polite. You will be in good hands with him.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

I found Dr Singh to be a fantastic Doctor, very knowledgable and caring. I was diagnosed with tricky SVT, unfortunately it was not fixable during the catheta ablation. However, if I was to do the procedure again, I would only want Dr Singh to do it.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

He saw me after an MRI and fit me in to discuss my results since I live 5hrs away. He wanted to meet me and talk to me himself. I didn't have to wait and explained to me the results and listened to what I had to say and answered all my questions.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

He does not listen to the patient. He just wants to get his job done . Patient's life should be respected.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2016

Dr. Singh is an exceptional electrophysiologist. His manners, his skills are extraordinary. Although it was my 3rd procedure to correct a- fib and was not totally successful, I am much better now. His knowledge and follow-up, are very thorough. If I have to go back for a 4th procedure, I will definitely go see Dr, Singh.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2014

It was my second attempt at correcting my AVNRT condition. Dr. Singh and his team were fabulous. Dr. Singh is calm, concerned, thorough and has fabulous bedside manner. It was a far more comforting experience than my first experience with a different surgeon. I would highly recommend him and his team at sunnybrook! Do not consider any other electro physiologist. Ask your cardiologist to specify dr. Singh to do your procedure, you will be in great hands!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2014