Ratings for Dr. Robert Korenberg

Dr. Korenberg as well as his physician assistants, Alira Carpenter and Frank McCann, provide a full range of dermatologic care and treatment. They take time to explain procedures and treatment options and also are most willing to answer questions and engage in discussions regarding patient concerns. My husband and I have recommended Dr. Korenberg to friends and family all of whom have been very satisfied with the care provided. In addition to excellent medical care, the office environment is inviting with a clerical support staff who are helpful and informative.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

I have been pleased with Dr. Korenberg's work over the past 15 years. The staff is highly competent, cheerful and helpful. Dr. Korenberg is willing to discuss any concerns in detail. I always feel confident in my interactions with him.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Korenberg by my ob/gyn for a miserably painful condition that I thought would require a major medical center specialist, not a local dermatologist. I was glad to be wrong. Since becoming his patient, I have been impressed with his knowledge of my condition, our unhurried discussions of potential therapies, outcomes, and follow-up visits, and his "bedside manner"- knowing how to present an issue with professional candor while relating on a personal level.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2017

Excellent Skin doctor. Very concerned about patient's problems.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

Dr. Korenberg is always professional, and I trust his judgment. He explains my options at length so that I can make informed choices. I have been completely satisfied with his treatments. His staff makes the visit more pleasant. I've never had a bad experience with him or his staff.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Always willing to listen and explain. Can't say enough good things!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

My wife and I have been seeing Dr. Korenberg for over 10 years and have found him to be extremely knowledgeable, personable and caring. He has a knack for putting you at ease and making you feel like you are his only patient for the day. We have recommended him to friends who have also been very satisfied and continue to see him. His staff is friendly, courteous, and very easy to work with.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2017

I have been a patient for 14 years. The doctor is compassionate, holistic, knowledgeable and always on time! He takes great care of my entire family!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Korenberg for many many years and he has helped us have better health and skin and quality of life due to his caring manner and informative in what is best for each of us and spends the time to help take care of us to what is needed and we have a better health and skin and life because of his expert care. We owe him our good health and nothing he can't do to help as so well educated and experience. Gary and Wendy Locke

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

I have been going to Dr. K for over 20 years. I appreciate his willingness to fully discuss his findings, my options and his recommendations. I also appreciate very much his willingness to work me in for an appointment when I have a special need or issue. I would recommend without reservation Dr. K to anyone needing his services.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2017