Ratings for Dr. Robert Korenberg

Dr Korenberg is very professional, patient, caring, thorough, and most importantly very knowledgeable, with experienced , and up to date in current treatment methods.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

Simply the best! Dr. Korenburg has been our doctor for almost 30 years. What more can I say? Staff is fantastic and so is Dr. Korenburg.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

Dr. Korgenberg is very thorough with his examinations. He is very personable, professional and listens to his patients concerns. He answer questions in a way that is understandable to the average person. We will continue to see Dr. Korenberg for our skin care needs.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2017

I have been a patient with Dr. Korenberg for almost 20 years. I had horrible acne and Dr. Korenberg transformed my skin. I have also had appointments with his PAs - Frank and Alira. His whole staff is fabulous!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

Dr. Korenberg as well as his physician assistants, Alira Carpenter and Frank McCann, provide a full range of dermatologic care and treatment. They take time to explain procedures and treatment options and also are most willing to answer questions and engage in discussions regarding patient concerns. My husband and I have recommended Dr. Korenberg to friends and family all of whom have been very satisfied with the care provided. In addition to excellent medical care, the office environment is inviting with a clerical support staff who are helpful and informative.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

I have been pleased with Dr. Korenberg's work over the past 15 years. The staff is highly competent, cheerful and helpful. Dr. Korenberg is willing to discuss any concerns in detail. I always feel confident in my interactions with him.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Korenberg by my ob/gyn for a miserably painful condition that I thought would require a major medical center specialist, not a local dermatologist. I was glad to be wrong. Since becoming his patient, I have been impressed with his knowledge of my condition, our unhurried discussions of potential therapies, outcomes, and follow-up visits, and his "bedside manner"- knowing how to present an issue with professional candor while relating on a personal level.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2017

Excellent Skin doctor. Very concerned about patient's problems.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

Dr. Korenberg is always professional, and I trust his judgment. He explains my options at length so that I can make informed choices. I have been completely satisfied with his treatments. His staff makes the visit more pleasant. I've never had a bad experience with him or his staff.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Always willing to listen and explain. Can't say enough good things!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017