Ratings for Dr. Daria Ivanova Alexandrova

We walked out of the clinic before even registering our son. The doctor arrived and began coughing excessively without covering her mouth - she did this twice. As a pediatrician she should certainly know better, and who knows what else she would do to compromise the health of our already sick baby. We'll never go back.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2017

Took my daughter who is 6 months old to the pediatric walkin. Called and was told if i make it there by 230 they will take her as they close at 3. Got there at exactly 230 as I was driving a little distances to get there. Got there she was in with the last patient. Pharmacist said sorry she's closed. I said please ask as my daughter is 6 months and they told me on the phone by 230. He asked she refused my daughter! Walked right past me! Sorry but my daughter is 6 months, you close at 3 but walked out at 235! Not to mention it would have taken 5 mins of her time. Definitely not in the right profession especially being a pediatrician! Never again! Absolutely unacceptable!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

This doctor is a total mess. Very rude and does not seem to like her job nor has the knowledge. She prescribed the same antibiotics even though the medicine did not seem to work 2 causing us to go back to see her. When asked her about s diaper rash she did not have the time to see the rash and said how the diaper needs to go back quickly as there was no one is there to clean . Absolutely bad experience.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

We love Dr. Alexandrova! She has an excellent bedside manner, very warm and friendly, never dismisses our concerns and takes her time to explain everything to us. After being failed by our family doctor and another pediatrician we feel that we have finally found the Doctor who really cares about our child.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

She is a horrible Doctor! She is not licensed in Canada. Good luck to you and your little ones if you chose to go to that office with her working.

Submitted December 21, 2015

This is a doctor any parent should avoid. Highly incompetent IMG grad with no knowledge of basic use of antibiotics and its sensitivity. My daughter had an UTI. She prescribed an antibiotic and later called us to say continue taking as it would cover the bug when in fact it was the wrong antibiotic (she even had the urine culture result with her). Highly incompetent. Contemplating reporting to the College.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2014

Dr. Daria is is amazing and great with children. She took the time to answer all of my concerns and questions.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

I brought my son to the walk into the Pediatric Urgent Care clinic over a year ago. Dr. Alexandrova was seeing Patients that day. I liked the walk in policy, no appointments needed. There were a couple people waiting. We met Dr. Alexandrova for a simple meet and greet. She seemed nice, but a little unorganized.The Receptionist came by and asked if we would like a physical check up done, since there were no other Patients waiting. Dr. Alexandrova clearly would have preferred that we did not do the check up and continued to meander around the office. She proceeded to ask some inane questions, followed by a sloppy check up. She checked his weight and height and that was it. I asked if his ears could be checked, as he had mentioned an earache earlier in the week. She looked at his ear without a an otoscope. I wasn't sure if there was a communication gap or perhaps she was new and did not know where everything was. I had made a list of 2 or 3 questions about medical issues over the last few months. Her responses were unhelpful and scattered. There was very little communication with my son. It was a very strange appointment. She seemed lost the entire time we were there. Even if she were new to the clinic, I expected a more thorough physical check up and helpful answers to valid questions. I did not feel comfortable putting my son's health in Dr. Alexandrova's hands. I work with Doctors within a clinical setting and it seems to me Dr. Alexandrova lacks experience and knowledge in her chosen specialty.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

Dr.Daria Alexandrova is our pediatrician almost since the birth of our daughter(who is already a toddler)and so far we've had only very good experience with Dr. Alexandrova. Since the very beginning she would take the time to answer all of our questions. We find she is very polite and considerate with not only us,as parents, but with our toddler as well. When we get to the office it's usually always very busy,but we haven't waited long by any means, considering what's the average waiting time in any other walk-in pediatric clinic or pediatric department in any hospital we've had to visit before she became our family pediatrician. The receptionists are also very polite and punctual. We've recommended her already to two of our friend's families who have toddlers as well. And we will recommend her again if someone is looking for a pediatrician.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

She had noone waiting for her when we went but still took 10 mins to come out. She rushed us even though there were no other kids waiting. I asked for her advice on my child being newly lactose intolerant and she said she DIDN'T KNOW. and would call back. I haven't had a call yet and it's been 4 months.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2013