Dr. Mark Iacovino

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Mark Iacovino

Fantastic experience... I found him to be extremely sincere and honest. Would without a doubt highly recommend... truly a great dentist!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2018

Dr. Mark is wonderful. He’s really helped me overcome my fear and anxiety of coming to the dentist. Not only do I trust him, but I appreciate his patience with me over the years. He really makes my visits as relaxing as they could be. Thank you so much. You truly are one of a kind.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2018

Superb dentist & I always find the staff to be professional & courteous.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

Amazing dentist! I am scared beyond of dentists and it is a really hard task to get me to relax, but somehow Dr. Iacovino manages with his staff to assure me I am in good hands. Every time they are amazing and gentle with me.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

I've been seeing dr. Mark for years now. He really is a exceptional dentist. I have always found him to be extremely GENUINE, kind & personable. Vanessa & Natasha have always done an excellent job with my dental cleanings over the years. They're excellent! I can honestly say I have never had anything but a wonderful experience, each & every time I've visited.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

Super nice staff & dentist. Really happy that I made the switch!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2018

Great office, with wonderful staff! Dr. Iacovino is thorough, honest & an excellent dentist.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2018

Excellent, excellent, excellent dentist! Need I say more?!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

So impressed with you Dr. Mark! Thanks for taking such great care of me. I have been putting of going to the dentist for too long. I really appreciated you taking your time explaining my options. You are truly fantastic!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

Trying a new dentist is always a scary thought & I’ve been putting it off for a while since we moved. I saw Dr. Mark based on the review below & im really happy I listened. He’s fantastic! Professional to the core & his staff is so lovely; personable, helpful, honest, efficient. So happy I found them :)

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

Dr. Mark Iacovino's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Anthem Blue Cross