You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Rahul Khurana

Dr. Khurana has saved me from self destruction. He has offered me compassion and listened where no one else would. He did not over medicate me either, just something to help me sleep. I can now go on with my life with confidence because of him.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

You saved my life Dr.Khurana you gave me my life back and when you left and I had to see someone else they took me off everything and told me it was all in my head I wish you were my doctor again because now I'm trapped in my home again I know now why you left know you are truly missed I would drive anywhere to be able to have you as my doctor again.......

flag | Submitted August 21, 2012

Dr. Rahul Khurana's Credentials

Medicaid / Medi-Cal

Updates

• Postal Code has been updated from "98146" to "98168". Address has been updated from "None" to "12844 Military Road South". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "12062484585".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Khurana has saved me from self destruction. He has offered me compassion and listened where no one else would. He did not over medicate me either, just..."

January 27, 2015