Ratings for Dr. Lawrence F. Schrader

I have never been in a doctor's office that cared so much about me and how I feel. Everyone is SO nice and caring there. I wish all my doctors were as nice as he is. My surgery went the way he said it would go and I think he is great.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

I went to his office for the first time. I waited 2 hours and 35 minutes but never got to see the Dr. I left after the long wait. The front desk receptionist told me to sign in when I got there and I was not was acknowledged again during my 2hrs 35minute wait. I had sent all of the my personal & insurance information a week before my appointment. The front desk receptionist was hollowing down the hall to another employee. They are very unprofessional in that office. I count it a blessing that I never saw the Dr due to the performance of the staff. I know he has to know how unprofessional his staff is because he has to hear their loud mouths.

Submitted October 27, 2013

Staff was very snippy and rude. Had to wait over 2 hours and saw only 1 other patient in the office. He charged over $700 for what was a 10-minute visit and his treatment only made my knee worse. I do not recommend this doctor.

Submitted October 11, 2010

Ugh. One of the worst doctor experiences ever. Staff was terribly rude and unprofessional. Doctor was loudly talking with some pharma/device rep for ages while I was the only patient waiting. Then he and the staff loudly discussed where to go get lunch. When I finally saw him two hours after my scheduled appointment he spent most of the time filling out little check lists on his computer. Then the front office charged more than the pre-agreed amount for the visit and dunned me for the balance after I paid the agreed amount. His treatment only made my knee worse. A LOT worse. At least I could still walk when I left his office. By that night I couldn't bear weight my leg. Would never recommend this doctor to anyone!

Submitted June 2, 2010

Dr. Lawrence F. Schrader's Credentials

• University Of California, California College Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)