Ratings for Dr. Lica Chui

I have been a patient with Dr. Chiu for 10 years. She and her girls are lovely. They have helped us out many a time. I’m sad to leave her, but we cannot travel monthly from the Sunshine Coast to Vancouver any more. There are a lot of people she helps. I’ve waited 1-2 hours per visit because I know someone else needs her more than I, at that time. This is my thank you note to you Dr. Chiu.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2018

Very caring doctor. She is smart. She tells it as is. She begs my husband to stop smoking. She is trying to get his diabetes under control by telling him that rice, bread, noodles, fruit are sugar and should be limited or removed from his diet. My husband won’t listen to me. He thinks those are all good foods. Dr. Chu told him to shape up or get needles in his eye to prevent blindness.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2018

I like Dr. Chui and her staff. She helped with my mentular degenerate eye problem. I take lots of vitamins and she gave me the right different ones for the eyes. The girl nurses are friendly and busty. Thank joy!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

Dr. Chui was super helpful. Very responsive and caring. She was efficient, friendly and polite. I got a lot of information on my visit to her. She asked my family to take notes of what we talk about so I don't forget. Her staff went the extra mile to make my visit the best that it could be. There are a lot of people waiting for her in her office but now I know why. Thanks Dr. Chui!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

The poor lady is probably very stressful. She is very rude and pushy, looks like there is a lot of anger inside her. I think she needs a psychiatrist.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2018

I was able to book an urgent appointment with Dr. Chui. Had visited medical clinic twice and the problem persisted. Dr. Chui's receptionist was pleasant and respectful. Appointment was on time. Dr. Chui is very kind and helpful. Explained a few times the treatment plan to ensure we understood. We were very pleased with Dr. Chui and without Dr. Chui's expertise our eye problem would have persisted. I would give her 10 stars if I could.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2018

It is always nice to have her treat my eyes. She comes to our town to help a lot of seniors. I never have pain when she tears my eyes. She also explains the problem to me. Her girls are so nice and organised. They run a smooth show. I recommend!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2018

Pretty ridiculous situation where the office is filled with 8 patients waiting for a dr who shows up 10 minutes after 9 (my appt was supposed to be at 830). She seems like a fine doctor but the disrespect for people's time is appalling

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

Dr Chui helped me for my retina falling off. She lasered me right away. Staff ladies are good. Recommended!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2018

Dr. Chui and her girls takes care of my familys. She come to our community. She is so busy but we all wait. dr. Chui thank you!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2018