Ratings for Dr. Lica Chui

Assembly line of patients is an understatement. Waiting for an hour and 20 minutes and told there are still 4 people ahead. I believe a report to The College of Physicians and Surgeons is in order.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Been going since she took over office from previous Dr. Very very good Dr. Tells you like it is.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

If a patient said she was feeling pain during her laser procedure, a doctor would stop, but this doctor didn't stop and continued the procedure for 5 more minutes. After the procedure was done, the patient was in so much pain that she could barely get up. Avoid this doctor, she is rude and would think you are annoying if you continue to ask her questions.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

I will never go back. Waited 1 1/2 hours and only saw her for 10 min. Wasted my time.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

Best doctor in Vancouver ... no exceptions. I have been attending her now for 5 years, and every year, she has an efficient service, great staff and wonderful customer service. She is direct, tells it like it is and generally sees people on time. Love her.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

The most horrible experience of my life. She was very cold, rude and forceful. She would not answer my questions without her snapping at me . She pinned my head back and pulled my eyes open with force and poured drops in my eyes. When I asked her to be more gentle she became more forceful and was speaking to me in a scolding way. She put this object on my eyes and pushed with such force it hurt, while the whole time scolding me and speaking to me as if I don't do as she says she will be more forceful. I can't even explain the trauma that she has caused me. She acted like she could not bother to be nice. I do not recommend this Dr. unless you want to be tortured.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

Dr. Chui is just amazing ! When she first told me I would require shots of avasten in my eye I was terrified . She made it so very easy and is so kind and understanding . I've been going to her for 8 years and have to travel a great distance to see her. But I wouldn't have it any other way. She saved me from going blind.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

Her appointments are never on time. Many of her clients are elderly and it's difficult for them to be waiting around for sometimes 2+ hours. Her staff is pleasant and she knows her stuff, but she overbooks her patients. You walk in and there are like 25 people ahead of you.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

Dr. Chui knows her field very well. Even though she operates an "assembly line" office and has an incredible number of patients, each one is dealt with in a professional manner. What else do you want in a Doctor?

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

Thank you so much for your help Dr Chui - you're very kind!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016