Ratings for Dr. Eugene Liu

Excellent doctor, caring, skilled professional great experience. Thank you!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

I hope Dr. Liu can improve both his technical skill and receiveing patient's skill. Try to pay more attention to do good job for patient instead of money, money, money. I don't like Dr. Liu's dad who handles the clinic always try to upsell for Dr. Liu. Money is import, but all patients' health are more import!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2016

"Dr. Eugene Liu and his brother Dean have an outstanding dental practice. I stumbled across Dr. Eugene in an emergency situation when I needed a root canal and have not left the office since. Dr Eugene Liu is very meticulous - completing his work to a very high standard of care. He takes the time to explain procedures or to talk through options or issues that the patient may be having. Dr. Eugene also works with an amazing dental hygienist, who really takes the time to do a fantastic job. I would highly recommend Dr. Eugene and his clinical practice." This patient saw Dr.Eugene Liu, I don't understand why she/he reviewed the brother Dean Liu is outstanding dental practice doctor too. Who wrote this review? I hope it wrote by a patient not a relative. To be an doctor, must can be trusted and honest, but you are not the one up till now!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

I have never seen a dentist as bad as Dr. Liu. His technical skill is bad and he is not honest! expecially his dad handles the clinic for dr. Liu, his dad is very upsell and dishonest too. I agree with 1 and 2' reviews and daubt the other reviews are written by patients.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

Seems like a nice guy but they are forced to sell me treatments I don't want or need.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

Place was brutal. The office manager is his dad and he was trying to upsell.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

Dr. Eugene Liu and his brother Dr. Dean Liu are excellent dentists. Both are very caring and professional. I highly recommend them, as well as their staff of dental hygienists and admin staff.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

Dr Eugene Liu is the best, he is very kind and gentle. I have no pain and my smile looks amazing. I wish I had known about him a long time ago, w'd have saved me a lot of pain, stress and money.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2013