Ratings for Dr. Paulo Antunes

Fantastic doctor, extremely patient, listens to all concerns. Looking to move away and I will dearly miss him.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

He G.P. fews yrs now no hesitation app. right He nice to talk to not rude or smart mouth. Great Doctor

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

Dr Antunes has been my GP for a few years now. He is always relaxed and polite. His good nature puts you at ease. He is always patient and attentive and has never made me feel rushed. I particularly like his thoughtfulness in deciding on a treatment. He is careful in the selection and prescribing of an appropriate medication. He is careful with his dosage recommendations. I like his scientific approach to treatment. He is open to my input, as well, which pleases me. Finally, Dr Antunes is thorough in his treatment in that he makes use of peripheral aids and disciplines. I do not hesitate to provide Dr Antunes with my highest praise and confidently recommend him to you. He is an outstanding GP.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2013

The best family doctor I have had in many years.Very polite and down to earth. Shows a lot of respect for his patients and pays attention to what you have to say. Hope he stays arround for a long time .

flag | Submitted March 26, 2013

Amazing doctor. It's been years that I'm looking for a good doc. I found it!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2012