Ratings for Dr. Brian Walsh

The best dentist I've ever seen, and he has a great team.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

Dr. Walsh is the nicest and most genuine dentist I have ever met. After a series of poor dental appoints with another dentist in the city I was referred to Dr. Walsh for a treatment plan. He spent a fair amount of time with me setting up a reasonable treatment plan that fit my insurance and budget needs. I was actually happy leaving the dentist! Dr. Walsh is extremely compassionate, thorough, and thoughtful doctor. I would recommend his service and care to anyone. He makes patients feel like they matter. His staff members are extremely helpful and informative. I hope he is my dentist for a long time to come.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

Simply the best I've ever had. I'm over 50 and have lived in Calgary all my life. Used to be so scared of dentists but not anymore. He replaced all my old amalgam fillings (ugly silver ones) with white fillings and replaced a difficult nasty crown 15 years ago and they are still in great shape. His dental hygienists and front desk staff are awesome as well.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Awesome dentist with awesome staff. I would recommend to any family member or friend.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014