Ratings for Dr. Antony Vayalumkal

Fantastic guy. Diagnosed my bilateral retinal detachment and saved my vision. Couldn't be more grateful. Long waits at his office at times.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

He told me that I can get glasses from Shoppers Drug Mart and it is enough. I think he does not know what he is talking about and should probably retire

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Dr. VAYALUMKAL is an excellent specialist. And one of the best in Hamilton area. I have been a patient for 20 years now l, and sonce he is extremely though and does extensive diagnostic testing during appointments....I always plan 2 hours to see him. He is an excellent doctor on all ways. I suggest anyone with time concerns is not caring about the quality of this doctor and does not understand the process of testing eyes. I feel fortunate to have this doctor taking care of my vision.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

worst eye Dr ever. went there for an appointment on December 1st. after waiting an hour he finally saw me and then told me he needed to refer me to another specialist. STILL have not heard back - ive called a million times, no one answers and mailbox full. still have eye problems, combination of the Canadian health care but also a shitty dr.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

Very thorough examination. Extremely satisfied with my experience.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2015

Excellent experince . I would highly recomend this doctor if your looking for accurate results.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2013

Dr. Vayalumkal is great, but the punctuality is so terrible. I don't understand the concept of an appointment when Doctors don't honour them whatsoever. Over an hour for an eye appointment? I understand everyone is busy but have a little respect for other peoples' time as well.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013