You may also like

Ratings for Dr. John Cicerone

flag | Submitted March 14, 2016

fantastic facility. Dr.Cicerone is both personable and professional.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2015

He's the magic man. It is great to see such a young caring doctor in our community. I have had several pains, all healed by the magic man. I have also referred several patients to him and he has been wonderful. Continued success with your practice.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

Mr. cicerone has treated me for lower back pain I've been seeing a chiropractor fir 3 yrs!!! Did nothing. John fixed the problem in 5 treatments.... Not years!!! He's amazing atvehst he does Osteopathy works and is so worth the wait . Thanks John for letting me enjoy life again!!!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

I had been referred to Mr. Cicerone for my frozen shoulder. I was attending physiotherapy in Fonthill Ontario for almost 2 years with minimal improvement and a lot of promises that my shoulder was getting better through machines and exercise. Yet, my shoulder still bothered me and I didn't return to my tennis. I saw Mr. Cicerone for literally 6 treatments to my shoulder and I feel excellent!! My movement has been restored and I am back to playing tennis pain free. Mr. Cicerone treated me for one hour using just his hands and through his osteopathy- which I had never heard of before- he 'fixed' me. It didn't even feel as if he was doing anything; the treatment was so gentle. I am a true client expressing my gratitude to Mr. Cicerone. Mr. Cicerone is someone I have been telling all my friends and family about and they also very happy!

flag | Submitted January 1, 2014

I have been treated by Dr. Cicerone for long term back pain that many physiotherapist and chiropractors couldn't seem to resolve. I had seen Dr. Cicerone for 6 treatments however, he never treated my lower back. He said that the organs such as my liver, intestines stomach and kidneys were so wound up with tensions that attach to my spine, that this was the main reason why I wasn't getting better. All the therapists I had seen were treating my symptoms and never addressing the main cause. Dr. Cicerone has restored my life and has taken away my pain. I continue to see Dr. Cicerone 4 times a year to ensure that I continue to feel the way I do.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2012

Dr. John Cicerone's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Finally a practitioner who is willing to spend time with a patient and figure out the body!!! "

March 14, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "fantastic facility. Dr.Cicerone is both personable and professional."

December 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He's the magic man. It is great to see such a young caring doctor in our community. I have had several pains, all healed by the magic man. I have also referr..."

July 13, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "L2M0" to "L2N 6N5". Address has been updated from "None" to "282 Linwell Road". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "19059322928".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Mr. cicerone has treated me for lower back pain I've been seeing a chiropractor fir 3 yrs!!! Did nothing. John fixed the problem in 5 treatments.... Not yea..."

June 1, 2015