Dr. Jason K. Tam

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jason K. Tam

Couldn't have asked for a smoother process or better smile with the treatment for my daughter. Friendly and knowledgeable doctor and staff. Thank you MCO!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

Delighted by my Invisalign treatment with Dr. Tam. I traveled to see him in his Markham location but was really happy to hear about the new downtown Toronto location, which is very close to where I live. You can definitely find less expensive, but Dr. Tam and his team at MCO are very experienced in Invisalign and customer service, and it shows. Quick, convenient visits, and an amazing smile = Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Very happy with the outcome of my treatment with braces and surgery. I had debated for a long time, and made my decision after Dr. Tam provided me with the pros and cons of the surgical/non-surgical options. I really wanted the surgery to even out the length of my lower jaw, so went with that. The office is busy, but following my experience, I can certainly see why. The scheduling of appointments was timely and the staff were skilled and professional. Very glad I chose to go to MCO and would recommend without hesitation.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

I brought my daughter to a couple of orthodontists before MCO Orthodontics. I didn't feel comfortable with either of them. When I met Dr. Tam, he was very friendly and explained the best treatment plan for my daughter. All of the staff are amazing and my daughter is always looking forward to her next appointment!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

Came in for a consultation and ended up just waiting for a long time in the waiting room, then some more waiting in the office with an assistant. I thought doctor was just carefully looking at the images they took in the meantime, but when he finally came to see me, it was very rushed and pushed for one treatment plan without laying out all of your options. And just when I thought I couldn't be more turned off, the estimate they gave me was much more expensive than other orthos.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Punctual, friendly and professional. What more can you ask for !

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Dr. Tam did an excellent job and I'm absolutely delighted with the results of my invisalign treatment.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Our expectations were over exceeded he did a wonderful job for our son 's mouth and now his smile looks wonderful!! Thank you so much Maria & Joe Agosta

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

This review has been a long time in the making, but I am so pleased with the service I received at MCO. Dr. Tam was so willing to listen to my concerns, and structured a unique treatment plan (partial braces and Invisalign) that I didn't even think was possible! My teeth look beautiful now, and even a few years after finishing treatment, Dr. Tam and the team at MCO make ordering retainers and coming in for follow-up appointments a breeze. I am so thankful to have found such a wonderful, local orthodontist!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Very happy with Dr. Tam and his staff for my daughter's treatment. They are busy but have always seen us on time and made us feel like we were cared for. Highly recommended for braces.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

Dr. Jason K. Tam's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Thousands of happy MCO smiles created using braces and Invisalign in Markham, Oshawa, and Stouffville.

• Cantonese
  • Mandarin
  • English

• Boston University (Grad. 2005)
  • University of Toronto (Grad. 2002)

• Dental braces