Dr. Jason K. Tam

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jason K. Tam

Thank you to Dr Tam and the whole MCO team for my new smile that I never expected to see. Incredible service and results!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2020

Excellent service and attention to detail have given me this beautiful smile. Dr. Tam is extremely knowledgeable and has created a team that excels at patient care. 5 star experience all around!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2019

Great work by Dr. Tam and the team. So happy to get my braces off and see this new smile. You guys have changed my confidence and given me a reason to smile with great service throughout!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2019

Dr. Tam along with his team at MCO were incredible! Thank you!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2019

Can't say enough about Dr. Tam and the team at MCO. They were incredible through out my time here. It's an office that runs so well that it's really busy, but you rarely wait, and still feel like you're well taken care of. At the end of a year and a half, I'm proud to say that I have a new MCO smile :).

flag | Submitted October 16, 2019

一個非常好的牙醫! 我非常喜歡這裡的經歷。 我會推薦給我的朋友們。 我會再來這裡 他的工作很快,很友好。

flag | Submitted September 19, 2019

Many thanks to Dr Tam and the crew. On time, friendly and excellent results. Wish all of my health care providers could be like this!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2019

Was so pleased with my Invisalign treatment and the service the MCO team provided. I work downtown and they were able to accommodate early morning or lunch hour visits. I had a hard time with my benefits (my claiming error) and the team was VERY patient and available to help me get it sorted out quickly! A very great operation they have running - small touches like the welcome bags, toothbrush, and finishing pack of goodies really showed the team goes above and beyond. THANKS DR TAM AND MCO TEAM!!!!!!! 😁

flag | Submitted August 13, 2019

Thank you to Dr Tam and all of the team at MCO for my new smile. It's been a better experience than I thought it would be with Invisalign. You all made it a quick and simple process that I'd highly recommend to others who are still on the fence or looking for the experts in the GTA.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2019

Quick, practical, efficient, yet personable. Never thought braces as an adult could be fun, but it was thanks to Dr. Jason Tam and the team.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2019

Dr. Jason K. Tam's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Thousands of happy MCO smiles created using braces and Invisalign in Markham, Toronto, Scarborough,Oshawa, and Stouffville.

• Cantonese
  • Mandarin
  • English

• Boston University (Grad. 2005)
  • University of Toronto (Grad. 2002)

• Dental braces