Dr. Jason K. Tam

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jason K. Tam

Thanks to Dr. Tam and his team! We had a very good experience through out the course of the treatment.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2018

Highly recommend, thanks to Dr. Tam and his team for their wonderful works.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2018

If i could give 20 stars i would. the best of the best. Going with anyone else would be a mistake

flag | Submitted November 2, 2018

Thanks to Dr Tam and the entire MCO crew for their work these past two years. Amazing smile and impeccable service. Couldn't be happier.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2018

Just about to finish my invisilign treatment. with Dr. Tam and his team at MCO downtown and I am very pleased. Thank you!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2018

Thank you DR. TAM for taking care of my daughter. It was really a great experience from the very beginning and till the end of the service. The staff are very friendly and helpful. I would recommend MCO to everyone looking for a beautiful smile 😁😃

flag | Submitted September 15, 2018

Thank you Dr. Tam for taking care of me my children. It has been amazing to see how your office has grown since we started with the first child 12 years ago. I appreciate that you're still the caring and conscientious person we met after a referral from Dr. Applebaum's, when you only had a couple of chairs and staff, despite your obvious success. We are just about done with our last child and thank you for creating amazing smiles for each of them. Wishing you much continued success!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2018

Consistently strong reviews here and on Google are no coincidence. Incredible experience throughout. Recommend highly without reservation.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2018

It was a great experience and everyone at MCO is very welcoming

flag | Submitted August 27, 2018

Thanks to Dr. Tam and his team for a fantastic journey towards my new smile. I never thought that at 46, I would be able to smile like this. My only regret is that I should have done this at the same time as my kids instead of after!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2018

Dr. Jason K. Tam's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Thousands of happy MCO smiles created using braces and Invisalign in Markham, Toronto, Scarborough,Oshawa, and Stouffville.

• Cantonese
  • Mandarin
  • English

• Boston University (Grad. 2005)
  • University of Toronto (Grad. 2002)

• Dental braces