Dr. Jason K. Tam

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jason K. Tam

I came across Dr. Jason Tam on the internet when I was doing research for an Invisalign treatment for my daughter. This was more than 2 years ago. To be honest, I have never met anyone who is so PERFECT in this field of professionalism. There is no pressure, no gimmicks, no hidden costs but an HONEST approach. My daughter is extremely happy with the outcome and can't stop showing her big smile to others. There is an old saying: "If the leader is great and forthcoming... your followers (staff) will undoubtedly have the same attitude." BRAVO!!

flag | Submitted January 1, 2018

Not sure most people who haven't been to another office realize what they have with Dr. Tam. We had been with another doctor until he sold his practice to Dr. Tam and we're obviously concerned when we found out because our doctor came highly recommended and had been working for over 30 years. It didn't take long for us to figure out that Dr. Tam and his team are experts at what they do, which means they are efficient and meticulous. Not only have we been blown way by the quick changes to the teeth we have seen in only a couple of visits, but the service is also outstanding. I only wish there was more availability for after school and weekends, but with visits now every two to three months, it isn't so bad, and we are definitely willing to make time for excellent treatment.

Submitted December 10, 2017

Dr. Tam and the staff at MCO are amazing. Having read the reviews was what made me choose the office and One and a half years later, I have no regrets at all. Quick, efficient, but friendly. Don't expect to have a long conversation at your visits because there are a lot of other patients in the office, but everything is so well coordinated that it has always felt comfortable. Would do it again in a heartbeat.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

Dr. Tam and his staff here at MCO Ortho are all very intelligent and helpful when it came to my experience here getting braces. 10/10 would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

Dr. Tam and his team know what they’re doing. They’re knownledgable, and they make sure they’re accommodating their patients to suit their needs. I will definitely recommend this clinic!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

Great service, all the staffs were very friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

I did my research for an orthodontist and from everything I read Dr. Tam was the best. I travelled from North Bay for my monthly appointments. I am now done my treatment and was not disappointed. Completely satisfied with my new beautiful smile from Dr. tams dental team/ thank you!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

Very happy client. Dr. Tam and MCO promised me a new smile in two years and over delivered, as I completed my treatment in 18 months. Great experience from start to finish.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2017

Friendly service from all the workers. Any questions were answered. No complicaions with my braces and results past my expectations.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

Most professional and best service from Dr. Tam and MCO staff! I love visiting the office and feel I am in the best hands. HIGHLY recommend Dr.Tam!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

Dr. Jason K. Tam's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Thousands of happy MCO smiles created using braces and Invisalign in Markham, Oshawa, and Stouffville.

• Cantonese
  • Mandarin
  • English

• Boston University (Grad. 2005)
  • University of Toronto (Grad. 2002)

• Dental braces