Dr. Jason K. Tam

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jason K. Tam

Definitely busy office and higher cost than other offices because of value add one like their retainer warranty and retreatment program, but after finishing treatment here, I can understand and see why so many people come here. The office is set up very efficiently and the staff are all friendly. They will answer most of the questions but you do see Dr. Tam at each visit. The entire process was smooth and I now have an amazing smile!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017

I went to Dr. Tam's office for a consultation for my son's underbite. His waiting room is so fun for the kids that my son was sad that we hardly had to wait for his appointments. Dr. Tam was extremely professional and knowledgeable about correcting the underbite and put him on a treatment plan for a year. Each time we went back for checkups, he and his staff took good care of us. My son is now finished with the treatment and his teeth and jaw look amazing. I would highly recommend Dr. Tam. He is not the lowest cost provider but I would pay more for a reliable and knowledgeable orthodontist.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

One of the best experiences I have had with a doctor. Excellent flow through the clinic from the time of my first visit to the end. If you're looking for an excellent result and timely treatment, look no further.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

Terrible bed side manner, rushed consolation, and over

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

Obviously extremely experienced orthodontist and it shows. Visits were quick and most work is performed by staff with Dr. Tam's instructions, but saw him at each visit enough to feel comfortable. Not a single regret with my decision to choose MCO Orthodontics!

Submitted September 11, 2017

Couldn't have asked for a smoother process or better smile with the treatment for my daughter. Friendly and knowledgeable doctor and staff. Thank you MCO!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

Delighted by my Invisalign treatment with Dr. Tam. I traveled to see him in his Markham location but was really happy to hear about the new downtown Toronto location, which is very close to where I live. You can definitely find less expensive, but Dr. Tam and his team at MCO are very experienced in Invisalign and customer service, and it shows. Quick, convenient visits, and an amazing smile = Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Very happy with the outcome of my treatment with braces and surgery. I had debated for a long time, and made my decision after Dr. Tam provided me with the pros and cons of the surgical/non-surgical options. I really wanted the surgery to even out the length of my lower jaw, so went with that. The office is busy, but following my experience, I can certainly see why. The scheduling of appointments was timely and the staff were skilled and professional. Very glad I chose to go to MCO and would recommend without hesitation.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

I brought my daughter to a couple of orthodontists before MCO Orthodontics. I didn't feel comfortable with either of them. When I met Dr. Tam, he was very friendly and explained the best treatment plan for my daughter. All of the staff are amazing and my daughter is always looking forward to her next appointment!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

Came in for a consultation and ended up just waiting for a long time in the waiting room, then some more waiting in the office with an assistant. I thought doctor was just carefully looking at the images they took in the meantime, but when he finally came to see me, it was very rushed and pushed for one treatment plan without laying out all of your options. And just when I thought I couldn't be more turned off, the estimate they gave me was much more expensive than other orthos.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Dr. Jason K. Tam's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Thousands of happy MCO smiles created using braces and Invisalign in Markham, Oshawa, and Stouffville.

• Cantonese
  • Mandarin
  • English

• Boston University (Grad. 2005)
  • University of Toronto (Grad. 2002)

• Dental braces