Dr. Jason K. Tam

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jason K. Tam

Just about to finish my invisilign treatment. with Dr. Tam and his team at MCO downtown and I am very pleased. Thank you!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2018

Thank you DR. TAM for taking care of my daughter. It was really a great experience from the very beginning and till the end of the service. The staff are very friendly and helpful. I would recommend MCO to everyone looking for a beautiful smile 😁😃

flag | Submitted September 15, 2018

Thank you Dr. Tam for taking care of me my children. It has been amazing to see how your office has grown since we started with the first child 12 years ago. I appreciate that you're still the caring and conscientious person we met after a referral from Dr. Applebaum's, when you only had a couple of chairs and staff, despite your obvious success. We are just about done with our last child and thank you for creating amazing smiles for each of them. Wishing you much continued success!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2018

Consistently strong reviews here and on Google are no coincidence. Incredible experience throughout. Recommend highly without reservation.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2018

It was a great experience and everyone at MCO is very welcoming

flag | Submitted August 27, 2018

Thanks to Dr. Tam and his team for a fantastic journey towards my new smile. I never thought that at 46, I would be able to smile like this. My only regret is that I should have done this at the same time as my kids instead of after!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2018

Incredible doctor with the perfect balance of technical skills and understanding his patients and parents. Excellent results, experienced staff, and exceptional environment!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2018

Professional, great service, all the staffs were very skillful, friendly and helpful. They even have staff available on line over the weekend to advise for any issue you may have. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2018

I originally went to see my dentist for an orthodontic opinion, where she recommended that I remove 2 teeth on the top. She then referred me to see Dr. Jason Tam for a specialist opinion. I’m so happy she referred me here, if not, my teeth would’ve ended up being in an underbite, which would be disastrous! I’m so glad she didn’t attempt to treat my case herself because afterall, dentists do not specialize in orthodontics. Dr. Tam recommended that I remove 4 teeth (2 on top and 2 on the bottom) to bring my teeth back. I now have the perfect smile I’ve always wanted! I can’t thank Dr. Tam and his team enough! They are all so friendly and professional. I’d recommend MCO to anyone looking to have a beautiful smile!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2018

A well run, well organized office. In over 2 years we never had to wait for an appointment. Repairs were done quickly. Always a good experience and the final results were great I would definitely recommend

flag | Submitted July 17, 2018

Dr. Jason K. Tam's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Thousands of happy MCO smiles created using braces and Invisalign in Markham, Oshawa, and Stouffville.

• Cantonese
  • Mandarin
  • English

• Boston University (Grad. 2005)
  • University of Toronto (Grad. 2002)

• Dental braces

• Top 1% Super Elite Invisalign Provider
  • 2012 Invisalign Case Shootout Finalist
  • Canadian Dental Association President's Award

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.