Dr. Jason K. Tam

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jason K. Tam

My daughter just got her braces off on Monday and we're so happy with the results. A special thank you to Dr. Tam and his team for helping her with her dream of having her braces off for her graduation. Great experience throughout the whole process!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2018

Had a great experience from the first visit to my last for my two children. Environment is exceptional and results outstanding. Dr. Tam and his team are the real deal!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2018

Can tell he knows what he is doing, very professional, much better consultation and options than my regular dentists orthodontist gave. Won't always see him due to several offices etc. but always a joy when you do! He has a fantastic team, amazing results, very well run, wait time is basically non existent.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

You won't get a lot of face time with Dr. Tam, but you will see him every visit and can tell he knows what he is doing. The staff are experienced and caring and carry out most of the treatment. This place is a well run operation, I hardly had to wait, and my new smile is life changing. Wish more of my doctors could be like this!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2018

I couldn't have asked for a better smile and time at MCO with Dr Tam and the team. Very streamlined process and you can tell they have spent a lot of time figuring out how to make each trip to the orthodontist as convenient and pleasant as possible! Thank you!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

Incredibly satisfied with the results of my treatment as well as the service. Apart from giving me an amazing smile, Dr. Tam and his team at MCO are attentive, responsible, skilled, and friendly. It's really something you have to experience for yourself to understand their level of care and expertise. Thank you!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

Been waiting my whole life to get a straight smile because my parents couldn't afford it. That is, until meeting Dr. Tam and MCO. They made it affordable for us to have treatment and took care of us with respect even though we couldn't make a down payment. The staff there is amazing and I'm so grateful to them for making it affordable for my family to get braces for me. I now have an amazing smile that I never thought I would be able to have. Thank you so much!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

Three years ago, I did a bit of research to find the right orthodontist for my daughter and I came across Dr. Tam online. I agree with all the 5-star ratings and comments here. My daughter had one tooth faulty in the root in the lower jaw before she put on braces. NONE of the other orthodontists spotted that faulty-tooth in the x-ray, and only Dr. Tam spotted that! This proves that he is very detail, knowledgeable and attentive! Then Dr. Tam designed an individual plan for us to accommodate the extraction of this faulty-tooth. Only the most knowledgeable, professional, caring and confidence dentist is willing to think out of the box, to develop each and every individual plan for the best benefit of his patient. And Dr. Tam is that best orthodontist! Should the faulty-root-tooth gone unnoticed and the good tooth being extracted instead for braces, then I could not image the consequences! So we are so grateful to Dr. Tam! Now my daughter has her braces off and the result is amazing! Through the process, each and every staff at MCO is professional, patience, friendly, polite and try to accommodate your needs. The office is clean, modern and the yogurt and cookie is yummy too! Thank you Dr. Tam and everyone at MCO Markham! Your are perfect and you are the best!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2018

Dr. Tam is excellent and I am extremely happy with the results -Yes... I just got my braces off today :) Through the process, the team has been very helpful, accommodating, knowledgeable, skilled and of course, very professional. Dr. Tam had always come by to check my progress with each visit and most importantly, he always called me by name .... Makes me feel I am not just another patient. I remembered clearly one time I had the appointment first thing in the morning, not waited for long, Dr. Tam walked through the door and he said hi to each person whom he walked by with a great smile. Rarely found any doctors who will greet their patient nowadays. Office facility is modern. They provided you with shoe protector when it snowed to keep the office clean. Thank you MCO Markham! You are the best! Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

I came across Dr. Jason Tam on the internet when I was doing research for an Invisalign treatment for my daughter. This was more than 2 years ago. To be honest, I have never met anyone who is so PERFECT in this field of professionalism. There is no pressure, no gimmicks, no hidden costs but an HONEST approach. My daughter is extremely happy with the outcome and can't stop showing her big smile to others. There is an old saying: "If the leader is great and forthcoming... your followers (staff) will undoubtedly have the same attitude." BRAVO!!

flag | Submitted January 1, 2018

Dr. Jason K. Tam's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Thousands of happy MCO smiles created using braces and Invisalign in Markham, Oshawa, and Stouffville.

• Cantonese
  • Mandarin
  • English

• Boston University (Grad. 2005)
  • University of Toronto (Grad. 2002)

• Dental braces