Ratings for Dr. Michael D. Riggenbach

I absolutely loved this office and the doctor was amazing. I was expecting pain after my injection on my wrist because I had pain before with other doctors, but this time I had no pain after. Thank you Dr Riggenbach. And thank you the the oviedo staff for fitting me in your scheduled after I was told I couldn't see a doctor for another week at your other location!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Dr. Michael D. Riggenbach's response
We are so grateful for the positive feedback! We’ll share your kind words with the team to let them know their work is appreciated. Thank you again for sharing.

Submitted July 21, 2017

Dr. Riggenbach helped my son recover from a wrist injury. He was very patient and answered all of our questions. His PA was wonderful as well. We highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Dr. Michael D. Riggenbach's response
We appreciate the kind words about our team. It’s our pleasure to help your son get back to doing what he loves.

Submitted July 14, 2017

Dr. Riggenbach is a great doctor, cares about his patients

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

Dr. Michael D. Riggenbach's response
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We’re thrilled to hear about the success of your visit with Dr. Riggenbach!

Submitted March 24, 2017

I had been to other doctors who could not figure out why I was having a lot of pain in my thumb but Dr. Riggenbach noticed right away that my thumb joint was very loose. He recommended surgery after trying other options and he did a wonderful job! I don't have pain in my thumb anymore and I can't even see the incision scars anymore because of how skilled he is! He's also very kind and compassionate! Thank you Dr. Riggenbach! You are an amazing doctor!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

Apparently, The billing dept. doesn't track payments. Nor do they allow you to dispute a bill. When you do. They just stop seeing you. Despite my other needed medical treatment being delayed by his procedure, the mistakes at billing cause them to refused to see me and I refuse to pay with out clarification of what is owed. So after about $20000 for surgery no more follow up visits.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2013

Dr. Michael D. Riggenbach's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Riggenbach specializes in operative and non-operative management of the hand, wrist, elbow, shoulder, nerves to the brachial plexus and extremities as well as microsurgery and hand surgery for children. He is a Candidate Member of the American Society for the Surgery of the Hand and a Diplomate of the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery. He is on the volunteer faculty at the University of Central Florida School of Medicine and is the team physician for the East River HS Falcons.

• English

• Wright State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2006)

• Stem cell transplant