Ratings for Dr. Connie J. Campbell

Amazing surgeon! Not only does she have a great knowledge of what she does she is on top of everything every step of the way. I have never had such great care like I did with her. She goes above and beyond and makes sure you are taken care of. Very punctual and will always follow up with you. Thank you Dr Campbell for treating like family and not just another patient :)

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

Dr Campbell is very knowledgeable and caring. Her staff can be abrupt, but Dr Campbell is the best surgeon and has the best outcomes for bariatric patients.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Dr Campbell did great job on my Lap Band surgery,the integrity of the band was perfect.My post surgical experience with Dr Campbell was not so pleasant.In the time I had the band,I suffered some complications from extreme acid reflex.My protein shakes would curdle as soon as they hit my stomach and my esophagus was raw.I was treated like the problem was my fault.I explained that I couldn't get anything down,she then replied "Well,we can take the band out and you can eat whatever you want" She had zero compassion to my situation.I had to have my fill removed to get rid of the dangerous reflux, I have since gained most of my weight back. I refuse to return to the DR for any future follow ups,the few times I did return I always would see her assistants.I am currently looking for a new Surgeon who will remove the band and give me a revision, Lap Band has been proven to be a failed procedure,patients should not be treated like failures and in such a condescending manner,waste of time and $

flag | Submitted April 1, 2013

Dr Campbell is amazing! I am 41 years old and was diagnosed with Breast Cancer. I have 5 children with one child with special needs. I came to her with a history of an extremely rare cancer. On my first appointment she was so sensitive to my whole picture not just the cancer within me. I will always be thankful for her compassion, commitment and professionalism. I highly recommend her to any patient who is open to extraordinary care.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2013

Very Knowledgable about lap band surgery. Surgery went flawless. Dr. Capmbell can be curt, but I am not liking for a friend, just a Doctor who is very good at what she does. I now see her Pa who is fabulous. Pleased with overall care.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2011

I could never understand why any business would make an assembly of dour personalities be their front desk staff. The first & last impression you have of a business is the people working the front desk & these women were consistently unprofessional & rude. Is that the image of quality patient care you want to project? The PAs were knowledgeable but I would have appreciated having Dr. Campbell's attention for more then just the initial consult & the actual surgery.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2011

This office overall is quite unfriendly. Only ever saw Dr. twice once for consult another for surgery never for a followup even with problems always sent to the PA. Finally changed office, not very easy because of the surgery but am very happy at my new office. The secretary actually yelled at me when I requested to see the DR over the PA for my issues My advice is if you are uncomfortable at any office look for another place to go because nothing is more important than health and without comfort healing is hard.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2011

Dr. Campbell performed my hernia repair, I found her to be very personable as well as her staff. The surgery went as planned and I was very surprised at how quickly I was up and around. Everything is healing nicely, highly recommended.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2010

Dr. Campbell performed surgery on my teenage daughter for an umbilical hernia. She was approachable and made my daughter fee comfortable about something that would be scary to any one of us. She explained things in such a way that we did not have many questions to ask. Her staff were okay. We were seen on time. I am pleased that everything went smoothly and we have had no post surgical issues. My daughter is pleased that the scar is contained within the "belly button".

flag | Submitted September 8, 2009

Dr Campbell is an excellent surgeon. She took every possible precaution to make sure I made it through my surgery safely. Her people skills are erratic: during one visit she might be smiling and cheerful -- on another, she might be curt. She also performed my mother's surgery...also with great attention to detail.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2008

Dr. Connie J. Campbell's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)